Join Top41 And MrsG For A Night With The Suicide Girls!

CSINYRULZ said:
unless I wanted to pull the old 'trick from prom- shove everything down your cleavage' but I realised how uncomfotable that was... so, I said 'uh, no thanks'
If I tried stuffing all my things in there my girls would look deformed :lol:.

^^ yeah, my girls protested at prom so I made the decision to NOT put them through that pain - dont want them rebelling on me... they are one good thing I have going for me... :)

Just wanted to post an update I received from Ticketmaster in case anyone else is thinking about coming. It's no longer an all-ages show. Minimum age is now 18.

Also, in case anyone else decides to show up (tickets are still available), I'll go ahead and post a pic of Top and I so you can find us. CSINYRULZ and feenx, if you guys want to post your smiling mugs as well for anyone who may decide to attend at the last minute, go for it.

LosAngeles060.jpg

Top is the one with the curly hair. I'm the idiot next to her who spends an eternity straightening my curly mop. Or Top is the one with the sweet rack and I'm the one without. Whatever characteristic is easiest for you to remember.

You know that dress that Top is wearing looks so similar to the one I was going to wear, but didn’t because it’s the not the type of dress to wear for that occasion. Maybe I’ll post my pic I just have to cut out my sister :lol:.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
LosAngeles060.jpg

What a great pic, you two ladies look amazing!

Uhm... MrsG, your necklace looks suspiciously similar to the one Carmine's sporting lately, but I guess that's a coincidence, right? :D

Orison said:
Uhm... MrsG, your necklace looks suspiciously similar to the one Carmine's sporting lately, but I guess that's a coincidence, right? :D

Coincidence? Yeah right... no such thing in the CSI world ;)

Wow! You are two extremely attractive ladies.

I didn't realise such a high standard was expected of this board.... :(

*slopes off to brush teeth*

Orison said:
That's actually a [CENSORED] ring we bought from a seedy little sex shop on our first date. We broke it in in the backseat of his car. I now wear it around my neck for prosperity. :lol: Kidding. Coincidence. As Top can attest, I've been wearing that necklace for longer than he has.

BIG SUICIDE GIRLS UPDATE: According to Lennon, the show has been canceled!!! :( :( :( Dead serious. SG hosed her. They canceled the rest of their tour and went on the road with Guns n' Roses. She found that out on the internet. They didn't even let her know and she rearranged her schedule for two weeks (she's currently on tour with Aerosmith) to do the SG show. :(

For anyone who was planning on attending the SG show, Top and I would still love to do meet up. Dinner, maybe? I know you guys are too young to go out to any of the clubs afterward, but maybe a nice long dinner somewhere fun? Top and I went to a fun, happening place in West Hollywood last night called Jones Cafe. Great Italian food in a fun atmosphere. Or perhaps one of the restaurants on Sunset. Or anywhere else that you guys think might be fun. Would still love to meet you even if the "main event" isn't going to happen. :( For anyone who may have been scared off by the SG (*cough*PrettyEyes*cough*), if you'd like to join us for a non-SG related dinner, please do. We'd love to meet anyone from the board who happens to be in the area.

And as for all the nice compliments, you girls rock. Thanks. I'm a w***e for flattery. :lol:

EDIT: As some of you may have noticed from the Viper Room thread, Top and I went to see Lennon last night. Good thing too, since Wednesday night isn't going to happen. Lennon is freaking amazing! If you find her music even remotely tolerable (personally, I think she rocks!), you MUST go to one of her shows sometime. You also MUST talk to her after the show. She is very, very cool. Very warm, honest and easy to talk to. Not only do I give her music and her show a two-thumbs up, I give her two-thumbs up as a person. Really liked her a lot. She's a ballsy, honest, direct kinda girl. I always respect that.

Man, who'd have thought the necklace was indeed a coincidence? :lol:

Sorry about the SG thing, I was looking forward to seeing a pic of you girls all dressed up...

The story with the SG sucks. :( I was really looking forward to the show, too! I assume everyone who bought tickets will get a full refund.

Gotta reiterate: Lennon was AWESOME! Her performance ruled, and the girl is just all around cool. If you've got a chance to see her live--go! :D

OK, so onto plans for Wednesday. Would you ladies be up for meeting for dinner? As MrsG said, there are a bunch of awesome places in the West Hollywood area that are quite cool. Jones Cafe is happening and reasonably priced ($10-17) an entree. Fabiolus Cafe is another Italian place MrsG and I were impressed with. There are plenty of other places along the Sunset Strip as well--we're not familar with them, but City Search could help with that. What do you girls think? Are you up for meeting up for dinner?

^ Oh yeah, Fabiolus Cafe is also great Italian in a cool atmosphere. Went there many times over the summer because it was really close to my place in Hollywood ... God, I miss that.

As for the tickets, I'm sure Key Club will offer refunds. Currently, they're still selling tickets and haven't listed it as canceled yet. However, I confirmed on the internet that SG are indeed scheduled to open for GnR on the 15th. :(

Back