Jesse/Eddie #1 - 'Today's My Last Day...'

so there was a new episode last night. What did everyone think of Jesse?

I thoroughly enjoyed his end scene on the beach. I was hoping since we saw him outside of work, we'd see his girl, whoever she may be. I can see I won't be satisified until I get the answers. lol.

i thought he was great in the new episode. love the trio(Jesse/Ryan/Walter),that went better than i expected. i did like his scene at the end. and right away i thought " omg wheres this girl!? is she there with him??!" but she wasnt..dam hahaha. all the wikis are saying its his daughter but we all know how reliable wiki is:/

I really hope it is a daughter, especially since Jesse had that whole proud-papa smile on his face when Calleigh asked....a little girl would just be too cute!;)

I would think that if he does have a daughter, she's going to be a teenager.which would be hysterical i think, seeing Jesse fighting off hormonal teen boys. unless she's younger than twelve years, he was in miami and didn't tell anyone, lol. I really want to meet her! haha, it's going to be funny when it turns out that his girl is his mom or a sister.

Did anyone notice that he's been cleanshaven and wears ties (not that I mind, I personally love him in a tie.) everyday? I wonder what was up with the scruff and t-shirt in Hostile Takeover. He must get very lax when he's not working, lol, since he wasn't supposed to start that day, technically.

And he surfs and recycles and finds jobs and homes for unfortunate souls and is good to dogs and flies planes. whew, perhaps he is Super-Jesse. :lol: So far his only flaw is snooping around where he isn't supposed to. How terrible! I still love him, lol.

Looks like Die-Hard, Nightshift, and Shorty are gonna take over the crime fighting field work!!!! LOL!:guffaw:

I call them "The CSI: Miami 3 Stooges".

From last night's episode:
Jesse: How many cards did you throw in there?
Ryan: Walter spilled the bag.
Walter: I told you not to sit it up there.
:rommie::guffaw::lol::guffaw::rommie:

I LOVE :luvlove::adore:JESSE:adore::luvlove:!!!

LOL! That line gets me every time! They acted like three brothers who spilled milk and have to decide who cleans it up or tell Mommy! LOL! What a bunch of goofballs!:lol:

I would think that if he does have a daughter, she's going to be a teenager.which would be hysterical i think, seeing Jesse fighting off hormonal teen boys. unless she's younger than twelve years, he was in miami and didn't tell anyone, lol. I really want to meet her! haha, it's going to be funny when it turns out that his girl is his mom or a sister.

I'm certainly rooting for a little girl, hopefully maybe 8 or 9, although seeing Jesse chasing away hormonal teen boys would be funny, but I don't think his character should be centered around that...lol

Did anyone notice that he's been cleanshaven and wears ties (not that I mind, I personally love him in a tie.) everyday? I wonder what was up with the scruff and t-shirt in Hostile Takeover. He must get very lax when he's not working, lol, since he wasn't supposed to start that day, technically.

I just thought it was because he wasn't working, so he dressed much more relaxed, but when working, it's cleanshaven and tie.

And he surfs and recycles and finds jobs and homes for unfortunate souls and is good to dogs and flies planes. whew, perhaps he is Super-Jesse. :lol: So far his only flaw is snooping around where he isn't supposed to. How terrible! I still love him, lol.

Sounds like quite a normal law-abiding(or not) citizen to me!:lol: I know someone just like that, my neighbor to be exact!

He's not really Super-Jesse as much as just normal kind Jesse. I mean, after all, there are alot more normal people like Jesse in the world than people with lives as complicated as Eric's or Horatio's. :p

I agree, his whole character shouldn't be centered around his daughter and her prospective boyfriends, if that is the case. But a funny comment would be good every so often.

As far as Jesse being normal, I have a feeling that's going to change. Shows have to be kept intriguing in order to keep the audiences captivated. Something is going to come out about him. He has to have some sort of conflict, for as example, why he left Miami.

Looks like Die-Hard, Nightshift, and Shorty are gonna take over the crime fighting field work!!!! LOL!:guffaw:

I call them "The CSI: Miami 3 Stooges".

From last night's episode:
Jesse: How many cards did you throw in there?
Ryan: Walter spilled the bag.
Walter: I told you not to sit it up there.
:rommie::guffaw::lol::guffaw::rommie:

I LOVE :luvlove::adore:JESSE:adore::luvlove:!!!

LOL! That line gets me every time! They acted like three brothers who spilled milk and have to decide who cleans it up or tell Mommy! LOL! What a bunch of goofballs!:lol:

Yeah, the Brady Bunch brothers.:guffaw:
Jesse=Greg Brady--the oldest
Walter=Peter Brady
Ryan=Bobby Brady--the youngest.

Last edited:
As long as they don't overdo the comedy, I'm ok with the Trio though I feel my heart will skip a few beats if Jesse calls Ryan "Ol' Chum"

I swear I keep liking Jesse more and more and so far they aren't going with Jesse OD so I'm happy. Loving all the Jesse, Ryan and Walter scenes. Also can't wait to learn more about the girl they mentioned a few episodes back. I was kinda worried the last episode with the guy with the gun though. Was really glad Jesse knew the guy was coming, was literally thinking something along the lines of oh no when I first saw it.

I must say... him joining the show, had breathed new life for my CSI Miami obsession... especially when he,Ryan and Walter are together doing anything really. he is just keeps getting better with time..(just like cheese rotfl)

Has anyone seen Eddie in any other shows? I never really watched anything he was in before CSI: Miami. I did see Northern Lights, which he was the lead in. The movie was okay, I thought he did a good job.

Has anyone seen Eddie in any other shows? I never really watched anything he was in before CSI: Miami. I did see Northern Lights, which he was the lead in. The movie was okay, I thought he did a good job.

I watched Y&R in my teens and he was on there then. I saw him in Baywatch Nights. I saw a couple of episodes of Invasion, but didn't like the pace of the show so I quit watching it. He was also on Third Watch but I never watched that show. He was also on Sunset Beach which I watched sometimes. With the exception of Y&R, all of those shows he was in were cancelled after a season or two, or possibly three in Third Watch's case. :lol:

I watched Y&R in my teens and he was on there then. I saw him in Baywatch Nights. I saw a couple of episodes of Invasion, but didn't like the pace of the show so I quit watching it. He was also on Third Watch but I never watched that show. He was also on Sunset Beach which I watched sometimes. With the exception of Y&R, all of those shows he was in were cancelled after a season or two, or possibly three in Third Watch's case. :lol:

That doesn't sound too good, if most of the shows were cancelled after one or two seasons. What is Eddie bringing the "Kiss of Death" with him to Miami? This is very disturbing. :(

Back