Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

OMG these pics.....I love them :D
You have to know that Johnny played in the movie "Pathology" with Milo Ventimiglia and Alyssa Milano :D
I've watched the trailer...it must be an awesome movie :eek:
Here's is the trailer :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUS0WoNtbQ

Here's an interview of Johnny with the crew of the movie :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCNIAqbPso
and here's Johnny thought about the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGDEyvOZMCM

And just to finish here are a poster of the movie
PATHOLOGY
and a cap from it
JOHNNY

Oh my!!! Is that last one Johnny w/ no shirt on?????

Actually, on my computer he almost looks like he's wearing a pointy boobed beige bra :lol:That's a little scary!

Is this a new movie or what? Ive never heard of it.

Lovely pics LAMBCHOP...*her hand is so tiny in his* :p :p

I was scared seeing that tiny hand in that giant hand :lol:

anyway...yeah it's new...and If I'm right the premiere was two weeks ago ;)

OMG pointy boobed beige bra :lol: :lol:you always scare me :eek: but yeah...at the first glance it looks like this ;) but it's definetly Johnny shirtless :devil:
Now I want a scene with him shirtless also in CSI:Miami :devil:

I so want to see "Pathology"!! I think it will be a fun movie to see.

I just hope that he can come back to CSI: Miami. With the writers strike, everything is upside down here in Cali! I have never seen so many ads for extras for TV and Movies. They are everywhere. LOL!!!

Yeah watching the trailer I so can say "Pathology" must be a good movie:cool:.
I so can't wait for it to arrive in Italy:thumbsup:

Oh I mis Johnny/Jake so much in CSI:Miami:(
I really can hope we can see him soon. But from what I read we will have to wait a lot. Plus I'm really disappointed by the fact TPTB didn't put him in the episode with Calleigh getting kidnapped:scream: I mean if you don't put him in it...when are they going to put him???:confused:

I think it has more to do with scheduling right now. It looks like Johnny could be working on a movie right now. I know things are crazy as far as casting right now. It’s playing havoc on a lot of shows right now.

But I’m with you! Jake should have been in the episode when Calleigh gets kidnapped. I think he would be kinda worried when is girlfriend is kidnapped, don’t you???

Yeah plus they built up this triangle!!! and now
they don't put him in an episode like this. I really would have preferred if they had put him in it and then made him screw up. It would have been more logic. Although I'm one of the few people here to think he could be worried:confused:

Wow another movie!!!:beer: do you know what the title will be??

It's called 'Game'. He plays a character called Scotch!! LOL!! It has some of my fav's in it. Kyra Sedgwick, John Leguizamo and Gerard Butler.

All I have on it for right now is the following:

Set in a future-world where humans can control other humans in mass-scale, multi-player online gaming environments, a star player from a game called "Slayers" looks to regain his independence while taking down the game's mastermind.

I'll see if I can find anything else. There isn't an officical site yet.

Oh yeah I've heard about it:)
Ahahah Johnny in the future must be awesome!!!
I don't know why but I'm pretty sure he will be one of the people who controls.

But now I want to see "Pathology". I'm so curious about it!

I recently found the episodes of him on 'Without A Trace' and 'The Sheild'. He is fabulous in them. I also saw his big scene in '3:10 To Yuma'. I think he was on screen for about a minute. LOL!!

Hmmm I saw him in "Cold case" and with that black shirt:devil: ahhh I loved him!!!

"3:10 to Yuma" I didn't know how it was the scene...I watched it...."hey friend!". That's all what he said in one minute:rolleyes:. I couldn't believe it!!!
I mean with all the pics from the red carpet I thought he played an important character:rolleyes:.

I really hope "Pathology" is better cause I really wouldn't like to be another useless character in it. But from the trailers and the promopics I think he will have a crucial role;)

Hmmm now I have to watch his "Without trace" episode or "numb3rs" one or "The shiled"!!!!

Last edited:
Geez, I am totally missin out on all the Johnny hotness!!!
I watched him the other night in "Empire Records"....**thud**:drool::drool: He looked like James Dean, he was soooo cute!!
Ok, yeah he is still yummy!!:p
Now I really need to look for these other epis.

As for Jake....you better get back here buddy!!
Maybe not for this new epi, but he will before the finale I bet.:)

OMG "Empire Records" was totally cuteness!!!:drool:
Fantastic!!! He looked so young plus....Johnny and Rory in the same movie with great scenes like the ones they had in it!!:drool:
No really it was a great movie. I loved it!!!
Plus Johnny's look was adorable!!! too cute!

Oh mjszud I assure you that in "Cold case" Johnny is so hooot:devil: plus the scene where they're making us see his character (the one from the past) going in jail in the present!! I loved it. His expression on his face was too cute.

In 'Cold Case' he plays a great character. I had forgotten about that one. LOL!! I'll have to see if I still have it.

'3:10 To Yuma' has a great movie, but I still have a hard time with the small amount of time he was in the movie. LOL!! If you blink you will miss him. I had to rewind it and watch it again just so I could see more of him.

Back