Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

I honestly don't see where others think he is such a bad guy. He is a little cocky on the job, but I don't view him as a total sleaze! I will try not to get to shippy here but its rather hard given the current situation w/ Jake, but I thought he was nice about the whole "cooling down" thing. If Jake was a real jerk he wouldn't have bothered w/ trying to talk to Calleigh about it.

Geez, how many times do I have to beg....the vest needs to go! If the wardrobe people are reading this: Stop using up all your budget on H's sunnies & give Jake a shopping spree! I would say Calleigh could take him but considering she's been raiding Pat Benetar's closet since S5, Jake would surely return resembling Rick Springfield. Come on jeans (that fit) & a nice shirt....thats all im asking for!!!

I think you may have misunderstood what we mean by "bad"

Not like bad bad, bad in a good way :devil: :devil:

You know rebellious, attitude,rough.

Ya know fatal attraction.

mjszud said:
I honestly don't see where others think he is such a bad guy. He is a little cocky on the job, but I don't view him as a total sleaze! I will try not to get to shippy here but its rather hard given the current situation w/ Jake, but I thought he was nice about the whole "cooling down" thing. If Jake was a real jerk he wouldn't have bothered w/ trying to talk to Calleigh about it.

Geez, how many times do I have to beg....the vest needs to go! If the wardrobe people are reading this: Stop using up all your budget on H's sunnies & give Jake a shopping spree! I would say Calleigh could take him but considering she's been raiding Pat Benetar's closet since S5, Jake would surely return resembling Rick Springfield. Come on jeans (that fit) & a nice shirt....thats all im asking for!!!

How he talked to Calleigh was so tender *aww* I've never considered him a bad guy...Probably everybody think he's bad simnply because they're jelous of Calleigh...I men..he's the man who's living with her :devil:

THE VEST!!!! Please burn it :mad:
He's such a well-looking boy..he deserves somithing better :devil:
I'm all for a shirt also with a jacket or a tie....although I woul preffer him with a t-shit :devil: but I can't stand the vest anymore :mad: I've never liked it but on Jake is also worse...even if it's possible :mad:
Give him some more money...let Calleigh give him some money :lol:

Florry86 said:

How he talked to Calleigh was so tender *aww* I've never considered him a bad guy...Probably everybody think he's bad simnply because they're jelous of Calleigh...I men..he's the man who's living with her :devil:
well i think that bad guy for csimiamiooo and for other means "bad" like..you know...james dean...or...other guy.
dangerous guy but very attractive.
hard outside...but sweet inside..like..jake...or like...me
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jake

*image edited to a link as it was over 480 pixels in width and stretching the screen*

Right On, Rummy!

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S.
Correction its CSINYMIA000

I LOVE Jake lol

He's got the looks
The bad boy image
Also a caring side

Cal did good,i hope i see more of him in this season and maybe next

Welcome Jakefan :D :D
I have to say that I fell in love with this guy since his first appearance in "going under"
Jake
Barkley

and I love his interaction with Calleigh :D

OMG them pics are the best thanks lol

i think his scare makes him more sexy. yeah me to i hope we see him loads more.

I have to say that the scar make him so damns sexy :devil:
My absolutely favourite Jake's pic is this one
SMILE
I was totally "OMG :eek: I love this guy" the first time I saw this ep. :D

I really like that one....puppy dog eyes...he almost looks kinda pouty.
His hair & cocky attitude is what attracts me to him.
Jake has a soft side, too, but his "bad boy" charm gives him a nice personal touch. :devil:
i happen to really enjoy it. :D
I think it's good to show that certain people are a little rough around the edges. Especially on a show where some characters seem a bit too perfect at times. Jake is suprisingly refreshing!!

To me Jake is only refreshing the show..I mean everyone was a little bit too perfect..Jake is perfetc in his imperfection ;)

Yeah..his hair is adorable :devil: I wuoldn't stop brushing it :lol:

plus las week I watched "cold case" and guess what...there was Johnny Whitworth in it.
He played Maurice, the chief of a sect....but I have to say that I loved him.
He was more serious than in CSI:Miami (to me in CSI:Miami he's a funny character ;) :lol: ) but he had that black shirt and that hair :devil: :devil: ok ok I have to stop it :lol: :devil: . All his part was kinda in a dark atmosphere.
Now I'd really enjoy an episode with Jake wearing a black shirt with something happening in a very dark atmosphere..aaawwww...stop me :devil: :devil:

Candyman............

I met him out for dinner on a Friday night
He really had me working up an appetite
He had tattoos up and down his arm
There's nothing more dangerous than a boy with charm :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

He's a one stop shop, makes the panties drop
He's a sweet-talkin', sugar coated candy man
A sweet-talkin', sugar coated candyman

Back