Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I think it's time to open this thread. :D
    Jake's a cool character... Sexy, and hot, and smart... He deserves a thread! So here we go, let's start with some hot stuff...

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

At first I was like, "Who the hell is that guy?" then when I entered the thread i was like, "Oh yeah, he's a cutie!"

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Jake/Johnny definitely deserves a thread! I thought 'Going Under' was a great episode - best so far this season for me. Not only is he very cute, he also had a sizzling chemistry with Cal and a nicely poignant scene with H at the end. Hope to see much more of him. :D

For those who don't know, we will be seeing him again in episode #510 'Going, Going, Gone'

Also, just a reminder to make sure that the length of an image posted on this Forum doesn't exceed approx 480 pixels. Thumpy and I request this as otherwise, these pics can stretch the screen and take a long time to load for those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

4. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Oh, he is definitely a babe magnet. I can't wait to see more of him!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh and when he called Calleigh a "bitch" on Going Under! I was like *gasp* :eek: I would have never thought that those two knew each other.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

WOW, haven't seen him before, but he's cute! :D

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

CUTE??? Girls, he's TEH hotness! :eek: Look:

[​IMG]

Wouldn't you just jump him right now?

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thank goodness y'all started this thread! :eek: I know that some people have a problem with his character because of how he treats/treated Calleigh yada yada yada, but he's the first character that has actually seemed very dynamic, and different than all the other reccuring characters. Thank God he'll be in another episode.

I loved the conversation with him and Horatio at the end of 'Going Under'. That bit just made me love him. :D I can't wait to see more of him!

Plus, he ain't bad lookin'. ;)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

he's pretty Hott but Calleigh what is wrong with you..LOOK at your banner...hehe...just playing. He is hot and I hope he brings some angst to the show. Hopefully he'll make Ryan realize he loves Cal. HEY CSIM needs more eye candy. Maybe in the end he'll hook up with Boa..she needs a man and she seems to like the ruff edgy types. Runs back to Togo thread or carwash...sshhhh I wasn't here.

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Yay! A Jake thread! :D

I agree. :) Generally I can't make myself care about the other recurring characters because usually there's nothing to them. But Jake already has some depth to his character; and that's just after one episode.

And he's just hot, so that helps too. ;) :D

I hope he sticks around for quite a while...'cause I don't see myself getting tired of looking at him anytime soon...:lol:

11. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

NO WAY!

I love him and I like Natalia (yeah, changed my mind about her :p), but NOT together, please! If he really wants a hot girl, I'm here, no need to hook up with Natalia. :D

I totally second this! :devil:

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

well, no arguments here.

As a character, he does seem interesting. Perhaps... shall we say, more complex than some we've seen? I do look forward to his return... I just don't want him and Calleigh together.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: You know, it's funny I never liked Johnny when he was on Empire Records and then he was on Miami and I was all ":eek: :eek: WOW!" ...But besides me being such a Jakeybopper now...

I agree with you Jessica, he has so much depth to his character and it's only been one episode. I'd say that's pretty good for Miami. I get excited just thinking about it, because none of the other recurring characters were this appealing after one episode. :lol: (And I'm not talking look-wise :p) I just hope they don't kill him off, which was foreshadowed in 'Going Under'. He's got the whole 'Ray Caine' thing going for him.

Cross your fingers and toes everyone in hopes that he sticks around. :D

And uh, on a side-note, perhaps if we want to discuss shippery, we should do so in Shipper Central and not here...Since some of us may not ship a few of the ones mentioned. :p Hey more threads for the Jake-ster couldn't hurt right?

14. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

...Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one who thought that!

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

That's precisely what I said in the CaRWash thread... Yay, Jakey is bringing some healthy angst! More love for him!