Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

adorelo said:
mjszud- I know haha, the Adam/Eric thread is entitled 'may cause spontaneous combustion'

They say 'may'????

Miami has hot boys! Maybe I should move back down there haha

xxx

:lol:Well Miami 'the show' has hot boys, their actually in LA! I'd say to go there first!! **so glad my husband doesn't read these :D**

My two cents on Jake - the character needs to be better explored b/c I think he's coming off as a kinda jerk right now - esp. the way he was talking on the phone to the boat towers last week. Also, he jumped to conclusions regarding the murder of Nat's husband, Nick, and I don't think H likes him that much.

He's definitely got potential as a character, but he reminds of Ray Caine if he reformed. I don't really know how he feels about Cal, though - he didn't seem too concerned when she got shot last year. The way they're writing him seems kinda callous and cold, and Johnny's a better actor than that.

I'm interested to see where his character goes, but right now I think TPTB aren't doing him justice.

Well I do agree a little w/ ya there MIAMIROCKS, he seemed like a huge hothead in "internal affairs" but given that im a big Nat fan, of course I didn't like him being that way to her!! Regardless, I still cant help but like his cocky attitude... it never fails I seem to find more interest in the characters w/ imperfections. For right now, hes fine for me, but based on his 'past' so far, I wouldn't doubt that somewhere TPTB will have him screw up!

Thanks RUMMY!! Aren't those pics from "dangerous son", though? I swear he's in the same outfit....which I agree FLORRY was a bit...well..hideous. He needs tight fitting jeans & a tight fitting T-shirt, that would fit his character but im not sure what the wardrobe people were trying to pull off w/ this one!!

Hey guys. :)

I like Johnny too.I was kinda shocked to find out he was AJ in Empire records - "Who knew?" (definatly not me)

I guess i forgot about a little thing called growing up. LOL. :lol:

Oh and by the way....I dont know if you guys already saw this: VIDEO LINK

http://www.etonline.com/tags/csi-miami/

I laughed when Johnny joked around with Emily, about good guys are boring...etc.. HMMmmm.... JOHNNY THE DANGRER MOUSE :devil: :devil: :devil:

I know its not my place to put this in this thread but...
And Adam : "You get one chance with Eric Delko"
Liar Liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:

You guys are wright about what you said before- he does have that bad boy attitude,rebel, hmmm.......who does that remind me of? Oh yeah Speedle. Now that's power. :devil: :devil:

And for some reason it reminds me of this Quote:"Ha. Lovely. I just got a look at that tiger shark in the cooler. Liberal eaters, like Speedle. They'll eat anything as long as it's alive. Delko"

Cracks me up everytime. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CSINYMIA000 said:
Hey guys. :)

I like Johnny too.I was kinda shocked to find out he was AJ in Empire records - "Who knew?" (definatly not me)

I guess i forgot about a little thing called growing up. LOL. :lol:

Oh and by the way....I dont know if you guys already saw this: VIDEO LINK

http://www.etonline.com/tags/csi-miami/

I laughed when Johnny joked around with Emily, about good guys are boring...etc.. HMMmmm.... JOHNNY THE DANGRER MOUSE :devil: :devil: :devil:

I know its not my place to put this in this thread but...
And Adam : "You get one chance with Eric Delko"
Liar Liar pants on fire!!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :lol: :lol:

You guys are wright about what you said before- he does have that bad boy attitude,rebel, hmmm.......who does that remind me of? Oh yeah Speedle. Now that's power. :devil: :devil:

And for some reason it reminds me of this Quote:"Ha. Lovely. I just got a look at that tiger shark in the cooler. Liberal eaters, like Speedle. They'll eat anything as long as it's alive. Delko"

Cracks me up everytime. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks CSINYMIAOOO :D ....we already posted it in the shipper thread ;)
this clip is fantastic :lol:
"you're the dangerous mouse"it always makes me laugh so hard :lol: How I wanted to be there instead of Emily Procter :devil:
You know what...I totally agree with you about Johnny reminding us a lot of Speed :D
I alwasy loved Speed and I cried a lot when i died :(
Now Jake arrived and the first time I saw him I shouted "he sounds like Speed...I love him!"
I totally fell in love with him :D ... He's so cute :devil:
I think Jake is a good character and the fact he reminds us a lot of Speed...it means a lot...it means he should stay forever in the show...I don't want the authors to make the same mistake they did with Speed.
He also melt Calleigh's heart (and not only her heart :devil: ) and I love it :D

SincerelyInDenial said:
I have to agree - esp. since I've now seen "Empire Records."He and Rory are like fine wines - they've gotten better with age.:devil:

I so adore Johnny and Rory. I need to see it for them. :D
The screen would steam. :devil:

I think our television sets would go on FIRE.
"burn baby burn" :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

If it did happen, It would be interesting to see them interact. Although I think that Jake & Speed are a different kind of "BAD" :devil:. They do have some things in common,however, the way Speed communicates & interacts with others is some what different than Jake.

They could potentally be best friends because they have things in common OR cancell each other out because of those small differences. Basically Its 50/50. :)

What do you guys think?????????????? :confused: :confused:

speed_cochrane said:
:lol: You know, it's funny I never liked Johnny when he was on Empire Records and then he was on Miami and I was all ":eek: :eek: WOW!" ...But besides me being such a Jakeybopper now...

I agree with you Jessica, he has so much depth to his character and it's only been one episode. I'd say that's pretty good for Miami. I get excited just thinking about it, because none of the other recurring characters were this appealing after one episode. :lol: (And I'm not talking look-wise :p) I just hope they don't kill him off, which was foreshadowed in 'Going Under'. He's got the whole 'Ray Caine' thing going for him.

Cross your fingers and toes everyone in hopes that he sticks around. :D

And uh, on a side-note, perhaps if we want to discuss shippery, we should do so in Shipper Central and not here...Since some of us may not ship a few of the ones mentioned. :p Hey more threads for the Jake-ster couldn't hurt right?

I didn't realize that he was in Empire records. I was on IMDB.com and saw that he was in that. I had to find a picture and do a double take. Didn't reconize him at all.

Go Jake!!! fight for her love...and win, please!
WIN!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
Picture
Edited as picture too large for this forum

The last scene of "Sunblock" was so cuuute :D
I love it ;)
Jake's smile and his hand holding Calleigh's. This man really loves her...and I love Jake....he can change his expressions so well as Emily ;) ....and he's so genuine during his scenes with Calleigh :D
I love it :D ... I love him :devil:

You have to win...my dear Jake :devil: :devil: :devil:

Why is that we always fall for the bad boys? LOL :lol: :devil:

Man, this brings back memories............

*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
also from the show.......

Back