Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

yeah "3:10 To Yuma" was a great movie...but for me it's difficult to rewatch it after I know Johnny plays one minute in it:rolleyes:
while "Cold Case" definetly was a great episode and he played a great character...difficult but great!! Plus with that black shirt was :drool: :devil:I don't know if you can understand me :lol:

Oh I believe you! Really I do.

For the first time I was Jealous of Emily Procter…..

Last edited:
Well I'm often jelaous of her....but yeah...I mean he's Johnny Whitworth!!!
He's Cuteness guy!!:devil::drool:
He's so hot!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!:brickwall:

More pilot season coverage

Elisha Cuthbert is returning to television as the female lead in CBS' one-hour pilot "Ny-Lon."

Also cast in the ABC Studios-produced adaptation of the British series are Caterina Scorsone and Johnny Whitworth.

Additionally, Rachel Boston has landed a role on another CBS drama pilot, "Mythological Ex."

Ny-Lon" centers on Edie (Cuthbert), a New York literacy teacher/record store clerk, and Michael, a London stock broker, who embark on a cross-continental romance.

Scorsone ("1-800-Missing") will play Edie's roommate, a slutty, bohemian rocker. Whitworth ("CSI: Miami") will play Edie's rocker ex-boyfriend.

After her breakthrough role on Fox's "24," Cuthbert had focused on movies. Her upcoming features include "My Sassy Girl" and "The Six Lives of Henry Lefay." Cuthbert is repped by Gersh and manager John Carrabino.

Scorsone is repped by Innovative and Open Entertainment. Whitworth is repped by TalentWorks and Artistry Entertainment.

The 20th Century Fox TV-produced "Mythological" is based on the Israeli series about a woman who, after learning from a psychic that she already has dated the man she's supposed to marry, revisits all her past relationships.

Boston ("Hackett") will play her sassy younger sister, a professional dancer. She is repped by Gersh and Forward Entertainment.

I'm so happy for Johnny's carreer:thumbsup:.
I'm glad he's having a lot of roles also out from CSI:Miami...for me it's a good thing.

But I have to say it....Buaaaahhhhhhh:(:(:(.
This can mean the end of Jake's appearences in the show for this year:(.
It's such a bad things cause I've always considered him a good character...I mean something refreshing for the show...in a good way or bad one, it depends on how you see him but still I think he's a great character. His absence for me is important. Such a shame:(

That is great news for Johnny, but it is still posiible for Jake to have guest spots. Sophia Milos is supposed to be doing another show as well, but I still see she is scheduled for Miami appearances, so ya never know.

he won't ever be a part of the main cast, which is fine, but Id like to see more of him here & there like how they throw in Yelina every so often.:)

Let's really hope so...cause he's a story haning out through Miami and we have to see what will happen with him:rolleyes:

No I don't see this being thrown into the Continuity Plot Archives:rolleyes: That would be the dumbest thing ever.
They have to settle her & Jake, & really as far as we know they are still together, so they cant just leave it hanging.

But CSI is good at forgetting things they don't know how to resolve. LOL!!

I hope that Jake is back. I think Jack and Calleigh are great together. I know I'm in the few, but I do like the couple.

Just so you guys know.... I love the idea that Johnny is working. I just wish it was working more on CSI: Miami. They seem to lose good actors to other shows far to often.

*raises her hand* Here I am...another one from the few!!:rommie:

That's why I'm worried for Jake...it looks like they forgot completely about him and uless they show him they won't prove the oppsoite:rolleyes:

I love the idea of Johnny of working also beacause I'm pretty sure they'll disfruit him far better than in CSI:Miami. I don't know why but CSI:Miami had a great opportunity with his character to be refreshed and right now the show is loosing it:rolleyes:
Yeah you're right about the actors and let's say it's such a shame!:(

I know what you guys are saying, but I just don't see this as being something they can completely drop.
It NEEDS to be resolved in some way....if it looked like Calleigh & Jake had officially broken up in SYG then I would suggest that he could be just done for the season.
But, we really don't know that. From what we could see, Calleigh felt "iffy" about his drinks at the bar, but at the end, he pulled through for her & she appeared to have that look of confusion on her face.
They just seemed to leave that "wonder" hanging....did they break up? did they make up?
Who really knows. i think TPTB will eventually fill us in on it though.

Recall last season ... we didn't see Jake after Internal Affairs & then he popped up out of the blue near the end....I think they just want the viewers to "think" they have forgotten him. We'll see!

This is exactly the hope I have:rolleyes:
I mean there's a BIG story hanging out through Miami...JAKE BARKLEY!!!

Let's wait and cross our fingers!

Oh my fingers are crossed. I love Jake. It's a great character and he finally made Calleigh laugh again. I have missed the funny little smirk and that laugh. So Jake has been good for Calleigh.

Plus there's nothing like a good looking cop on a show. I mean Frank is adorable in that Columbo kinda way. But CSI: Miami need a young good looking Cop.

And definetly what a good looking cop:drool:

That's exactly what I think!!! He's such a good character for the show and he made Calleigh laugh like she didn't for while and this is only positive cause I missed it.
Plus he's clever person and such a good looking guty a lethal combination for my eyes:devil:

Back