Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Awww that is so nice of you:) What a kind thought:alienblush:
This is excatly my wish too....if you want you can join us in the shipper thread dedicated to CaKe;)

Good choice my dear.
SInce it looks like we won't have any new from Johnny for a while:(
here's one of my fav. pics of him:devil:

I love his smile:devil:

OMG!!!! He's so cute in this one!!!:drool:
yeah I hope that too...I don't know but probably we'll see him again at least for one episode in this season...we must see him for another episode in this season.
:drool::drool:

It's time to wake up this thread:p

I just watched Numb3r..the ep w/ Johnny....wow he's such a hot guy.

:drool::drool: If only I were there playing golf:devil:

I will probably have to see "Pathology" with both Johnny and Milo in it. I will be :drool: ing all over the place. :lol:

Okay, I've never missed an ep of Numbers, so how I did not know Johnny was in one? :lol: I remember the guys playing golf, but don't remember Johnny being there. Who did he play?

I love CAKE! Calleigh and Jake are adorable together. The chemistry is undeniable. As for Eric, I like him better with Natalia. They just look good together. Both sets would have great looking kids (especially Cake). :)

Let's remember to keep the Miami forum open to everyone, shippers and non-shippers alike. ;) Referencing the relationship between Calleigh/Jake, Eric/Natalia is fine as long as it pertains to a specific episode. Any other speculative discussion should take place in Shipper Central. Thank you. :)

Okay, I've never missed an ep of Numbers, so how I did not know Johnny was in one? :lol: I remember the guys playing golf, but don't remember Johnny being there. Who did he play?
He played Dante Baker a famous hip hop singer....and he's considered as one of the suspects in a case of stalking:eek:
Here's another cap of him in the episode.

:drool::drool::drool:

GregNickRyanFan if you want, you can join us in the shipper thread dedicated to CaKe;)

OK!! Florry, these are just for you. Anything else you want an avatar of. :guffaw:

Someone was going to request something, but I never heard back. Oh well.

55.jpg
56.jpg
57.jpg

ahhhhhh Lambchop you're fantastic!!!!:thumbsup:Thank you so much.
They're all fantastic....I really don't know which I'm going to use first:guffaw:

He's such a yummy boy:drool:

Glad you like them. For some strange reason they just popped into my head. Then I had to go find the episode to download it. :lol:

You are a bad influence on me.

Back