Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

rummy80, please can you not post in all capital letters, as it can be considered 'online shouting'. Thanks. :)

I love Johnny/Jake :D .... He's not cute...he's hot :devil:
and I think we should say "thank you" to him :D..... He brought back our old Calleigh ( the cheerful one :D )
I love also his voice....it's so sexy
:devil: really :D
Thank you so much Rummy80 for the pic
I hope to see Jake during all season....as a regular :D .....He's such a good character....he reminds me a lot of Speed....and I love it :D.
Let's say Jake is refreshing CSI:Miami and Calleigh :D .... CSI: Miami needed to be refreshed .... especially after season4 .... and Jake is a good character.....I think he could bring back the old CSI:Miami, the best one...the one with Speed :D...Jake reminds me a lot of him :D
I LOVE HIM :D

I am loving this bad boy!! I thought he seemed like a genuinly nice guy the other night. I thought Frank seemed a little too harsh on him..it seemed uncalled for to me. Theres alot of negativity towards him right now, of course due to other shippers, but ya know its really a shame folks can't overlook who TPTB have paired him with. He really is a good actor & his character has potential to end up being a nice guy. They did the same to Eva/Natalia & she got treated the same too, still does.. I think it really must suck for them sometimes! Well im in full support for him. I love the original Horatio, Calleigh , Eric & Alexx, but seriously ..could you imagine the boredom if it was just them & they NEVER brought in anyone new?? I couldn't imagine the show & would probably become uninterested if they ever got rid of Ryan, Natalia or even Jake for right now, he deserves the chance to gain new fans!!

Theres alot of negativity towards him right now, of course due to other shippers, but ya know its really a shame folks can't overlook who TPTB have paired him with.
I think many shippers have their biases, of which we are all guilty at times (if we favour certain pairings), and it's very much part of fandom. TPTB often introduce characters like Jake because they want to stir things up a bit. He's the kind of character that inevitably divides a fanbase.

^ Exactly so, and indeed there are many shippers out there who are biased against certain characters or other pairings.
I don't think there are many who aren't - it kind of comes with the territory. ;)

Oh I completely understand LUCY & MIAMIDADE! Honestly what I don't get is where the fine line is? & how come some people can say as much as they want in a negative way & receive no comments but yet I see others including myself, make simple comments & it never fails, It gets followed w/ a mod. This is in no way to sound disrespectful to any of the mods or even the various shippers, it was just my opinion about what im seeing Jakes character is going to have to go through, thats all. So having said that, I aplogize for disruption of this thread & please continue with support for Jake.

I wasn't really posting with my 'Mod hat' on. ;) Apologies if it came across otherwise. I was just making the point that Jake will inevitably be disliked by some fans.

Re your other point, I'm not quite sure what you mean by being followed with a Mod - I don't recall any issues. If it relates to consistency, I think Geni and I always try to be fair and even-handed (we may of course miss things at times). Please feel free to send me a PM if you like, as I may be missing your point. :)

I am an Eric/Calleigh fan and I don't dislike Jake. :)

I think it's an interesting twist for the writers to add Jake into the mix, I can't wait to see where this 'triangle' of sorts goes. For the time being, I am happy for it to stick with Jake until I know more about him.

We still don't really know why they boke up the first time. He may be good for her, he may be bad for her; we just don't know yet. So I am definatly not ready to hate him haha.

Plus Johnny is HOT. And a briliant actor! It's a pleasure to watch him just for that hehe.

Jodie
xxxx

I like it? ...mmm....*she thinks about it*
no....I don't like it.....I LOVE IT :devil:
Thank you so much alex ( Rummy80 ) :D

OOH Thankies, RUMMY80! I absolutely loovvve his hair & smile. All these hot boys on one show.... what are they trying to do to us??? For being in my 30's im much too young for heart failure!! They need to give us poor girls a rest.

Sorry, LUCY, sometimes I forget that you post w/out your hat on!! :D

mjszud said:
OOH Thankies, RUMMY80! I absolutely loovvve his hair & smile. All these hot boys on one show.... what are they trying to do to us??? For being in my 30's im much too young for heart failure!! They need to give us poor girls a rest.
I love everything :D
I don't want rest :lol: ..... I want Johnny :devil:

mjszud- I know haha, the Adam/Eric thread is entitled 'may cause spontaneous combustion'

They say 'may'????

Miami has hot boys! Maybe I should move back down there haha

xxx

Back