Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

And it's too bad they waited until Season 5 to bring Jake on as a character. I would have loved to have seen Johnny and Rory working together again. I'll have to watch Empire Records again someday soon. :)
Exacrly, it's such a shame they introduced him only during s5.
I'll alway say he remind me Tim and I think it would have been nice if they introduced him during s3 (at the end of the season)

Oh Empire Records....he and Rory were too cute:lol:

Yeah, I loved AJ gluing stuff that fell to whatever surface it fell on. :lol:

And it would have been funny if on the ep of Miami where Delko imagined Speed, if Delko asked how he was there and Speed answered "Who knows where thoughts come from? They just appear." :lol:

Empire Record is a great movie. But Johnny was much better in Rainmaker! I love that movie. Johnny makes me cry everytime.​

Florry86 ~ This is for you.

:bolian:

Last edited:
Well "The rainmaker" was fabulous. Johnny played such a good character.
Although it was really sad I think it was a very good opportunity for Johnny and he played that character in such a good way.

OMG I'm having a heart attack:drool:.:thumbsup:
Whre's pic from??? I love it Lambchop

I didn't watch Rainmaker. Did he play the guy who was sick? I think my mother said something about some guy being sick and in the hospital or something. A question about Rainmaker though: I read somewhere that Andrew Shue (Billy from Melrose Place) was in it. Is he and if so, who does he play?

I didn't watch Rainmaker. Did he play the guy who was sick? I think my mother said something about some guy being sick and in the hospital or something. A question about Rainmaker though: I read somewhere that Andrew Shue (Billy from Melrose Place) was in it. Is he and if so, who does he play?

Andrew Shue was in it, but I really don't remember at the moment who he played.

Johnny plays Donny Ray Black and he does play the sick guy in the movie. He is fabulous in the movie.

Oh okay. thanks. Mom couldn't remember seeing him in the movie, but then again she never watched MP, so she doesn't really know that much what he looks like. :lol:

Johnny plays Donny Ray Black and he does play the sick guy in the movie. He is fabulous in the movie.
I think it was the best character he could ever play.
He was so touching and it was really sad to see him in those conditions but at the same time it was such a great opportunity for Johnny.

I began to cry since the introduction of the character...I couldn't help it but it was such a sad movie. Very well done but so sad.

Someone asked about this and I found it this morning on TV.com.

When he was 3 years old, Johnny was attacked by a Great Dane which left him a scar on his upper lip.

Hope that helps solve the mystery.:)

Someone asked about this and I found it this morning on TV.com.
When he was 3 years old, Johnny was attacked by a Great Dane which left him a scar on his upper lip.
Hope that helps solve the mystery.:)
Holy crap!!!!!!!!:eek:
I though he was a little bit older....maybe 10 years old. Poor Johnny:(.
I don't know why, but I have the feeling he, now, hates dogs.
Ahah my friend was right...I'm gonna give him some cookies:p

I also found this out and thought it was interesting.

Johnny is often seen wearing a St. Christopher medal around his neck which was given to him by a female fan.

He wears it on CSI: Miami and I thought they made him wear the St. Christophers medal. This is very cool.

I also found this out and thought it was interesting.

Johnny is often seen wearing a St. Christopher medal around his neck which was given to him by a female fan.

He wears it on CSI: Miami and I thought they made him wear the St. Christophers medal. This is very cool.
What a lucky girl this fan is:lol:
I always wondered why he was waring that medal.

Back