Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Very good questions:lol:.
Yeah I think it added something to his personality too. I think that in terms of personality Jake is one of the best characters of the show. I really hope they'll do something more with him and his personality 'cause I can't find anything more refreshing character than Jake for CSI:Miami;)

I'm not Catholic, so I am not sure about this, but isn't it St. Christopher who is the patron saint of actors or something like that? If so, that's cool that he wears it on the show cause undercover work does require a lot of acting. :lol:

Edit: Bro has a book called "the Name book" and it lists all the patron saints. Here's what is says about Christopher:

Patron saint of motorists, porters, sailors and travelers.

Well, I guess actors travel a lot, so that's appropriate. Not sure its appropriate for Jake, but it works for Johnny. :lol: I guess UCs have to travel a lot too, I dunno.

St. Christopher's symbols in art: Christ child; giant; torrent; tree.

St. Genesius is the patron saint of actors (also lawyers, printers, secretaries and stenographers). there's no listing for symbols in art of this saint.

The name of this whole chapter is "Saints as Patrons and intercessors".

Last edited:
^ He's the patron saint of safe travel. (principarily anyway) :) Not sure if there's an actor connection in there but from what I've seen, it's basically anything to do with travel and some patronage against natural disasters, bookbinders, epilepsy and sudden death. :lol: I actually have a medal that I wear around my neck too and one in my truck.

ETA: You were editing the same time as I was posting. Heh. :)

That's really sweet that he kept the medal and wears it, especially on set.

GregNickRyanFan said:
Well, I guess actors travel a lot, so that's appropriate. Not sure its appropriate for Jake, but it works for Johnny. :lol: I guess UCs have to travel a lot too, I dunno.

Given what we know about his undercover work, he probably needs it too. :p

Last edited:
That's so cool that he wears something a fan gave him, what a sweet guy.

I have a chain too with the St.Christopher symbol, it says underneath "protect us". With Jake being UC, a much more dangerous job than being a CSI (unless you have the luck the team has:rolleyes:) he would defintily need that protection;) Poor guy.

I hope to see TPTB give him more this season; he's a breath of fresh air & so cocky & cute, how can you not love him:p

What's happening in this thread?????
Noone posting anything about Johnny????
I mean he's coming back and I think we should put up a party :beer:.
There's no character as refreshing as Jake on CSI:Miami;)

Ok, here are two pics of Johnny.

In the second one he's so tender.

TV Guide has listed the schedule for next season and Johnny’s series isn’t listed. So….. I guess that means it wasn’t picked up.

Love the pictures Flo!!

TV Guide has listed the schedule for next season and Johnny’s series isn’t listed. So….. I guess that means it wasn’t picked up.
I'm so sorry for him, but :beer:. This is such a gret news for me as a fan of Miammi, althought it's not good for me as a fan of Johnny.
Anyway good to know he has the possibily to appear for more than one episode on CSI:MIami;)

Love the pictures Flo!!
Yay I love them too:lol:
Ok here's another one from the presentation of "Pathology"

Although I don't enjoy this kind of shirt, I have to say that I love him w/ it:drool:

Those shirts are very popular here in the states. LOL!! Not by everyone, but for a select few. :lol::lol:

I'm sad that his series didn't get picked up, but I must say 'Yeah for Jake'! Hopefully that's good news for us CaKe fans.

Those shirts are very popular here in the states. LOL!! Not by everyone, but for a select few. :lol::lol:
WOW I didn't know it. Another reason for me to come to the U.S.A LOL!

I'm sad that his series didn't get picked up, but I must say 'Yeah for Jake'! Hopefully that's good news for us CaKe fans.
Tha't exactly why I'm happy. They told us they're gonna deepen this "triangle". Now w/ Jake the have the best opportunity to go on w/ it, possibely better than they did till now:rolleyes:.

I want this guy back. I can't wait to see what he looks like after 6 months:)

I'm hoping Johnny is in a lot of this season. They really need to add Johnny to the cast. He's my kind of eye candy. :bolian:

My Daddy use to have a lot of them. I'm mom would make them by the dozen!! I even wore them when we went camping. They are great for the early mornings. You know, when it's to cold for a T-Shirt, but too warm for a coat. :rommie:

I'm hoping Johnny is in a lot of this season. They really need to add Johnny to the cast. He's my kind of eye candy. :bolian:
I'll alway say that Johnny is such a need character in the show. He's such a refreshing character for it & I can't imagine the show without him. It's like loosing any possibility of refreshing it:rolleyes:

My Daddy use to have a lot of them. I'm mom would make them by the dozen!! I even wore them when we went camping. They are great for the early mornings. You know, when it's to cold for a T-Shirt, but too warm for a coat. :rommie:
:lol: I have no doubts it's the perfect shir in these situations.

Anyone see the "Pathology" ad at this site? It's coming out on DVD on Sept 23rd... the day after both the Miami and Heroes season premieres. Given that Johnny is gonna be on Miami and Milo is in Heroes and both are in this movie, I wonder if they put the movie out on that date on purpose. :lol:

Wow you've got already the DVD...gosh here in Italy they didn't air it in the cinemas yet:lol::scream:

Hmm I don't know your theory is very good & you know it could be good 'cause money makes everything especially in L.A.

Back