Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Does he have a mustache in that pic? Or is it a cut above his lip or something? I tried to enlarge the pic, but that doesn't work. It gives me a blank page or something.

Well actually it's a scar (some time it's visible also on CSI:Miami) he has since when he was younger. I don't know exactly what happend but if I'm not mistaken he was bitten by a dog...that's what they told me but I'm not sure about it:confused:.

Love it, Lambchop! :)

I hope Jake will be in a lot of eps in the new season. I hope we get some shirtless Jake scenes too. :D And I hope to see Jake not only interacting with Calleigh, but I also liked his previous scenes with Horatio. Loved the one at the end of Going Under where H was warning him about the dangers of going to the darkside for a UC assignment. I also want to see him in scenes with Ryan. I just think those two would play off each other very well... and I don't recall them having any scenes together in previous seasons.

Oh, how could I forget Jake and Frank? :lol: They are funny. Frank always cracks me up. The cops on the CSI shows are so funny. Frank and Brass... boy would I love to get those two in a scene together with all their one-liners. Frank with his lines like "stuck on stupid" and Brass with his one-liners. And flack's funny sometimes too. But, Jake... he's got it all. Good looks, great sense of humor... the whole package. Love him! They should add him as a full time cast member.

Lambchop you know you used my fav. pics of Johnny?:p I love this wallpaper:thumbsup:

Jake & Framk they always crack me up but as GregNickRyanFan it would be really nice to see Jake interacting with Ryan.
I love Jake's interactions with other people except the ones with Eric, I don't know why but I didn't enjoy them.
With Horatio....well it was fantastic the one in "Going Under".
I also enjoyed his interactions with Natalia.
Now it's time for Ryan;) I think there are good chances to have a great interaction with Ryan and I really can't wait to see the premiere and see them together;)

I kind of liked Jake's interaction with Valera too.
Ups I forgot her:alienblush:.
Seriously he has good interactions with almost everybody. I think I would have loved seeing him interacting also with Speedle;)

Yeah Jake was good with Valera. It's just too bad he was accusing her of murder at the time.:lol: He was great with everyone except Calleigh. Half the time he acted like he didn't even want to be around her. With the way her attitude was at the begining of the season, I can't say I would blame him.

Seeing Jake with Speed would have been amazing. I guess it's too much to hope Speedle comes back for real, huh? ;)

I thought he was good with Calleigh, but then I'm a Cake shipper at heart, so I would think that. :lol:

And it's too bad they waited until Season 5 to bring Jake on as a character. I would have loved to have seen Johnny and Rory working together again. I'll have to watch Empire Records again someday soon. :)

Back