Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

I think the movie title would be too long for the American Public. :lol: But I would still go see it.

Yeah, it probably would be long, but then again we had "Too Wong Fu: Thanks for everything Julie Newmar" once. That's a mouth full. :lol: I'm not sure if I spelled all of that correctly. I apologize if I didn't. :lol:

About Pathology: I don't know if it's in video stores yet. I haven't seen it so far. I think Johnny has a pretty big role in it. I think Milo and Johnny's characters are pretty much the top characters in the movie. The trailer didn't show Alyssa much, so I'm not sure how much she's in it. She could possibly be doing a Drew Barrymore-Scream type of role in it. But then again, she could be playing someone's gf too.

Well all I know is that Alyssa plays Milo's girlfriend and they're gonna kindap her:p
And as far as I undrstood Johnny is going to play a pathologist who works w/ Milo...but everything is so strange in that hospital and everyone, except Milo, is crazy:lol:

Well all I know is that Alyssa plays Milo's girlfriend and they're gonna kindap her

I remember someone saying something about a girlfriend in the trailer and I figured someone's girlfriend got kidnapped. To me Milo and Alyssa look more like siblings. :lol: So, it's gonna be kinda weird seeing them as a couple. I always thought they should play brother and sister on something. hehe.

And as far as I undrstood Johnny is going to play a pathologist who works w/ Milo...but everything is so strange in that hospital and everyone, except Milo, is crazy:lol:

Yeah, it seemed like they want to kill people just so they can get autopsy practice or something. :lol: It looks kind of weird. But then again, horror movies these days are either very very weird or very very bad. Sometimes the weird ones are a good kind of weird and sometimes they are a bad kinda weird. :lol:

The thing that bothers me about this movie is that it's from the people who did "Crank". It makes me worry about the ending of "Pathology". :lol: If "Pathology" ends like "Crank" did, I'm going to be very PO'd.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it will be so weird also because we have Johnny w/ glasses:lol:

I never watched "Crank" but I think "Pathology" should be a pretty interesting thriller;)

oh and here'a a clip of the behind the scenes of the movie.
Pathology-Behind the scenes
Johnny cracked me up :lol:

Yep it was him with a cigarette in his mouth:drool:
What can I say?? I really can't wait to watch this movie. It looks really good.

I'd say it was for the scene cause I don't think he smokes for real. Well I don't know it but at least I hope so;)

As you're talking about movies I was wondering if anyone was able to see "Pathology".
They didn't show it here in Italy yet:( and I wanted to know if it's interesting as they showed in the trailer, especially whether Johnny plays an important character or not.

I wanted to go see it, but it was in and out the theater so fast I never got the chance. I looked everywhere and it was only playing in a few theaters too. I would have had to drive a long way to go. When I finally had the time to make the trip, it wasn't playing anymore.

Hopefully it will come out on DVD for Halloween. :cardie:

Just to let you know, Johnny's character is one for the guys that creates the game that the movie is based around.

Hopefully it will come out on DVD for Halloween. :cardie:

Just to let you know, Johnny's character is one for the guys that creates the game that the movie is based around.
I think Halloween would be the best day ever to watch the movie:cardie:.
Oh yeah he creates the game??? YAY!!!! So he will play in the movie for more than one minute:lol:.
Thanks for the info Lambchop :D
Anyway I can't wait to watch it.

Yep! Johnny's character and another guy start the game. It's in an interview from the Comic Convention at San Diego this year. So I hope that means he has a bigger part then the one in '3:10 to Yuma'.:guffaw:

The only person that dies faster then he did in that movie is Rex Linn in a few of his movies. :lol: I'm not sure who has a shorter amount of time in a movie, Rex or Johnny.

...and they kinda have the same role in the MDPD:guffaw:. Is it a coincidence???

Oh please I was trying to forget "3:10 to Yuma". I went to the cinema to watch that scene. I was "OMG the shot him and he actually died!!!!":wtf:.

Oh yeah I'm pretty sure he has a bigger part in "Pathology":p

Back