Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

I'll see what I can come up with. :cardie:

~~*~~ ~~*~~ ~~*~~​

Just for you Florry!!

58.jpg
59.jpg
60.jpg

Didn't want to double post and get in trouble.

Last edited:
Lambchop you're my hero!!!:guffaw::guffaw:
They're all lovely!!!!

I'd love to see an episode with Jake playing golf:lol:. That would be funny....oh yeah if TPTB want to show him.

:lol: I forgot Frank playing golf. Well now Jake and Frank are coleagues and although we know Fank doesn't enjoy his presence I think it would be pretty cool to see both of them spending their spare times as if they were buddies. I so can imagine both of them playing golf together obviously with Jake winning:lol:

The Grumpy twins. :guffaw: Frank getting pissed off when he missed or Jake had a better shot. I can so see this.

:guffaw:Jake and Frank arguing bcause of golf shots would be the best thing ever to see on CSI:Miami. I'd pay to see it.

Here's another thing I don't undertand. Why is Frank so angry with Jake? I mean I never saw an unfair behaviour from Jake's side:confused: I really don't get it.

Here's another thing I don't undertand. Why is Frank so angry with Jake? I mean I never saw an unfair behaviour from Jake's side:confused: I really don't get it.

Because I think that Frank is afraid that Jake will hurt Calleigh in the end. We don't really know what happened before, other then they broke up because he went undercover. I think Frank is a little protective of Calleigh.

Watching Frank and Jake would be a sight to see. :rommie:

Yeah probably you're right but come on Frank it's time to let Calleigh go.... she's an adult.

But I'd love to see what happened in the past with Jake cause it's pretty clear they wanted to show it. I miss that part. Since "Going Under" I've been waiting to see something more about his past...and a year & a half alreay passed:confused:.

Yeah probably you're right but come on Frank it's time to let Calleigh go.... she's an adult.

But I'd love to see what happened in the past with Jake cause it's pretty clear they wanted to show it. I miss that part. Since "Going Under" I've been waiting to see something more about his past...and a year & a half alreay passed:confused:.

You would think they would have something to say about their past, but you're right it has been forever since they said anything about it. We only get to see a very small part of Calleigh's past. I wish they would give her a little more of one.

Plus, how long has it been since Duke has shown up on the show? Plus is Jake an only child or does he come from a big family?? Did Calleigh ever meet his family??? So many questions.

Oooooh!! How about if they ran off and got married along time ago and never told anyone.

As he and Calleigh attended the same accademy...in New Orleans I think he has a big family with at least two other brothers. I don't I have this idea about families in New Orleans:p.
Plus I think she knows his family...but I don't know. They need to show it.

But the most important thing they have to show is what the hell happened in that academy:devil:. I mean bad or good something happened and I want to see it.

I love you last thought:devil:

The Grumpy twins. :guffaw: Frank getting pissed off when he missed or Jake had a better shot. I can so see this.

The Grumpy twins! :lol: Instead of Grumpy Old Men, you'd have "Grumpy Middle-Aged Man and the Grumpy Hottie". :lol:

As you're talking about movies I was wondering if anyone was able to see "Pathology".
They didn't show it here in Italy yet:( and I wanted to know if it's interesting as they showed in the trailer, especially whether Johnny plays an important character or not.

Back