It's just a chick thing [Girl Talk!]

I too want a small, intimate wedding with just my family & a few close friends. My dream wedding would be on the island of Paros or Santorini in Greece as the sun is setting but unless I pull a Paris & find me a Greek shipping heir who knows :lol:. As for the reception I would hold it in a Greek hall while having a huge lamb roasting on the spit :lol:. There would also be tons of dancing as well. As for kids I definitely wanna have them but not until I'm 27. I want to have at least 2, 3 max.

i want to have a huge wedding with all my girlies there with me to hold my hand and my family on the front row and wear a huge dress and go off and live together forever....... with many baby unicorns and fairies flying round :lol: i do believe in true love and i do think i'll find it. bt im lousy at relationships. i mean i have a bf and all but i get so paranoid i just push people away or turn them gay (my last bf). not really great for your moral eh :lol:
on another topic does anyone else get random days when you just sit down and cry for no reason and guys just don't understand and someone says moodswings and you start crying more or is that just my crazy world? i'll just crawl off and look at the green sky and pink water :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
I...Never want to get married. I think weddings are over-rated. :p IMO.

I also never want to have kids. :lol:

^What she said ;)

Children scare me.

I've done that too as a kid...but I really don't want 20 children :lol:
2 or 3 are enough. But name lists are a fun thing to pass time.

i want kids a few and i also have some names but lately im just not sure if im going the be a great mom... But everybody tells my that im so great with kids.. Yes its my job but it must be so much different if you have kids on your one.. So i dont know but the names are great and one of the names i just used for my Cat.. She is my little baby now..

What is your job, Nathalie? I love kids, I've been told I'm good with them. Don't know why but they seem to like me. It's definitely a different circumstance when they're your own kids and you can't return them at the end of the day, but it's something I'm looking forward to already :)

I'm in two minds about kids...sometimes I see them having a tantrum, running around with snotty noses and doing other kiddie things, and I just think "OMG!!! I am NEVER having children!!!" :eek:

Then other times I see them, like the other week I was at work shelving books in the junior section of the library, and this little girl had set out four little red chairs, sat one of her toys on each one, and she was sat facing them reading them a story :D I swear my heart just melted and I thought "Oohhh, I'm so having kids when I'm older" :D :lol:

So...I dunno yet. And if I do have them, it won't be until at least my late twenties.

My job is working at a daycare as a leader of a group childeren.. And i love ok im sick at home wright now but i used worked like that.. and i think im not ready because i was always very happy when the kids went home with there parents and i had evening for myself and didnt had to cook for kids or do the others things but im dreaming of being a mom from i was a little kid so i guess it will happen but over a few years..

I've known since I was 12 that I wanted children. Even snotty noses and full diapers haven't changed that, and I've encountered lots of those with other people's kids.
My friends think I'm crazy because everytime I see a baby I go like "awww, look how adorable" and they just roll their eyes...

i know that feel mia.. I know it when i was i guess maybe 8 years. and i dont know why but i just have a great feeling with kids i love then no matter what.. and when my neighbour was pregnant i already know that she was going to have a girl and everybody guest a boy and after that she let me take care of her child and after that i realy now thats my thing i need kids and the make me so happy..

i never wanted to have kids when i was younger. i basically just plain didnt want to have them, the whole pregnancy and birth thing *shudders* :lol:
but i babysat my neighbours three boys for so many years i realized i was way better at dealing with them than i thought. i called the oldest 'the devil', he was so mischievious and high strung, but i could control him! i was able to stop a hitting and yelling fight over a train, get them to stop crying, and apologize to each other within 5 minutes while holding the baby brother and giving him a bottle :lol: my mom says i handle them the same way her and my dad handled me when i was young and misbehaving, guess i had good role models :D
still not sure about the whole pushing a kid out business...

DaWacko said
Children scare me.

I'm with you on that one. I see little kids and I want to run the other direction. Although, some of them are cute but I still don't want one. :p

And my sister's all "I want hundreds of kids. I want BABIES. RIGHT NOW." And she's only 18. :rolleyes: Boy does she have a lot to learn about life. She hasn't even moved out yet and she want's 'hundreds' of kids? :eek: If she does that I'LL move out.

...And I don't like boys. Icky. So I don't want to get married. (Okay I like men, I just don't want to touch one. :p)

i have to say that your wright about your sis coc speed cochrane i also think you have to live on your one before you have kids because the first thing i think is inportent that you can take care of yourself and than you can learn to take care of kids.. hihi..

allmaple said:
i never wanted to have kids when i was younger. i basically just plain didnt want to have them, the whole pregnancy and birth thing *shudders* :lol:
[...]still not sure about the whole pushing a kid out business...
Totally agree on that. I've heard that pregnancy is the most amazing experience in a woman's life, and honestly I do not doubt that. But me? Pregnant? Never.
I knew since I was 13 or 14 that I wanted to adopt children. I've always been fascinated with pregnant women, they are beautiful, they have that shine. Still, I don't ever want to be one.
BTW, that's not just because of the pushing out issue, though that's scary. It's more to do with me having personal issues with my genes. Wouldn't want my children to hate me for inheriting those.

Back