It's just a chick thing [Girl Talk!]

robospanker_fan said:
I have a dick!

....Now, who wouldn't want such a kid? He's... smart, and... funny...?

His mother said "I'm sure Sanna appriciates that you told that. we didn't know it" :p

Some things what kids say are so random that those make you laugh (our one magazine has "from kids' mouth"where is that stuff) but the scariest time is when (like in kindergarden/school) they start to say what mom/dad has said.

I definitely want kids, but I want to adopt. Not only do I really not want to go through pregnancy, but I also want to be able to help children in need, and adoption is a great way to do it.

I defs want a mix of girls and boys, but I think I want a boy and a girl the same age to be the older kids, because that way if I have younger kids, they'll have both positive male and female role models, in addition to parents.

I don't know how old I'll be when I have kids, but I want to wait til at least my late twenties.

The other thing I think is so hard is to decide on names, I mean, there are so many names, both male and female, that I like!

Does anyone else have that problem?

I don't know if I want kids. Maybe it's just too early to think about that. I know someone (well, via-via) who has been pregnant when she was like 14. She just became fourteen. It's so sick :eek:. I couldn't think about that.

I'll decide later.

I am with you on the twins thing, it is like a buy one get one free deal, :lol: you only have to be pregnant and give birth once. Clearly once you got them home and had to look after them it might be another story.

I've heard being pregnant with twins is quite torturous, but I can't really judge that. It's definitely more risky though. However, twins are cute. Twice the fun :)

We're talking about everything girls want to talk about. Last topic were babies but we covered a lot of general girl stuff make up clothing and such if I remember correctly.

MiaCharlize said:
I've heard being pregnant with twins is quite torturous, but I can't really judge that. It's definitely more risky though. However, twins are cute. Twice the fun :)

Bleh, I'm a twin. :lol: I can definitely say I gave my mom a run for her money though. I had to be pushed back in - I think something there went wrong and they couldn't pull me out - and ended up being a breech baby. (Butt first-which is very common among twin births)

Suffice it to say, I was 'Baby B'. :p

I'm a twin too, and also was "Baby B".
We were born during one of the major football games of the year, and the doctor and his nurses all wanted to watch it. So after my sister was delivered, they made my mother wait until the next commercial break until she could have me.

speedymeg25 said:
We were born during one of the major football games of the year, and the doctor and his nurses all wanted to watch it. So after my sister was delivered, they made my mother wait until the next commercial break until she could have me.

That's so funny :lol:

I couldn't imagine being pregnant much less with twins. Oh boy :eek: I had this friend when I was younger who was a twin, and she was born at 11:55 and her sister was born at 12:02. It was so weird :)

speedymeg25 said:
:lol: That's hilarious.

When I was born (I'm an only child... well I have a step brother from my dad's past relationship) I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck and I turned blue because I couldn't breathe. They had this doctor in training delivering me and they turned me the wrong way. Gotta start somewhere right? :rolleyes:

Hey don't diss trainee docs... we rock :p :lol:

I was born early, but quite normally :p As was my sister. Our youngest sister was supposed to be a twin, but the other baby died bfore it developed properly. Still don't know if it was a boy or a girl.

Pregnancy sounds painfull, but we repress the pain within hours after birth... so we can concentrate on the child. And so we want to have more. We don't remember the pain.

See I pay attention in psychology ;)

Back