It's just a chick thing [Girl Talk!]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mini_Catherine, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Mascara's too expensive (guys, I almost wanted to type 'teuer', cause I'm doing my German homework right now) :lol:. Luckily my dad buys me it. Whenever I need it. Which is like once a year/two years.

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Lol. That's another reason I don't wear makeup... I'm to cheap :lol:

3. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Lyssa, this thread is going to negatively affect our friendship, young lady.

*marches away screaming*

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hmmm yes... if Roka posts we might assume youre a she, but if you stay out we might assumer youre a he... scandalous i tell you! :lol:
    ive had mascaras for a long time, theyre not really dry per se, i just have to be more careful putting it on to not get clumps. and i for one dont open my mouth when i put on mascara :D
    i usually take what i see on 'what not to wear' and do it to myself with my own colours, so ive gotten pretty good at the smokey look and usually wear 3 or 4 colours at a time :lol: i also insist on doing my moms makeup when we go out for dinner or to family parties, i just like doing it to myself and other people

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I myself cannot live without makeup. I can't go out in public without eyeliner, mascara, blush & bronzer on. I'll put on eyeshadow to but it depends on my outfit. I also cannot go out if my hair isn't straightend or styled. I know I sound superficial but when I'm out in public I want to look good. Plus, I never know who I'll run into & there are hot guys everywhere so basically when I look good I feel good.

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

speaking of who you run into, even dashing out to the super market (if you live in san fransico anyway) you could run into this hottie so youd need to look you best! :lol: i want to take him home, and not give him back!! :devil: he really needs to take his show on the road, to canada, guelph specifically...

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Meh he's alright. I prefer my guys to have olive skin, dark brown or black curly hair & round or almond shaped deep brown or green eyes so I guess basically Greek guys or some Italians :lol:. I like big lips too but small lips are nice as well. I'm not drawn to blue eyes, blond hair & pale skin at all. I think the only exception is Jesse Spencer. Oh, and thick Mediterrian accents are really hot too.

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i love curtis! i thought it was fitting to refer to him in this discussion since at the end of his show he always says 'next time you go to the supermarket you never know who youre going to meet, so dress up!' :lol: plus hes an aussie *sigh* im a sucker for aussie accents. although spanish or french accents have a similar effect on me too :)

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

That's true, for all you know you could run into the man of your dreams at the supermarket. :eek:

I agree with a lot of you, make up is really expensive. The mascara I have now I paid £9 for and it's not even a designer brand or anything. :eek:

Question, does anyone else have a habit of sneezing just as you've put on your mascara? God, I do that all the time and I end up having to start all over again. :lol:

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

^happened before but not very often. I do tend to rub my eyes a lot though. Not to be recommended when you've put on mascara.

11. wibble

wibble Corpse

That's happened to me occasionally, but what happens more often is that I just tend to practically poke myslef in the eye with my mascara wand :rolleyes:

12. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Nah, i just came in to criticize. You still don't know what I am.
    We should open a thread for all of us that don't want our gender's known. :lol:

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh Roka... you know it's tempting ;)

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Ducky... I know where you live.
    And where you hide your beer :devil:

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Surely anyone can join in with girl talk? I find I have some of my favourite 'girly' chats with a guy I work with. It's all about attitude and perspective rather than experience. :)

Saying that, we haven't talked about mascara! I rarely wear it as I have only just found one that doesn't irritate my eyes (it's really expensive and a nightmare to remove) :rolleyes:. My sister always sneezes when she puts hers on though!