Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

I don't know how everyone can leave this board for a while. If I ever want to do it, I would have to enter the Betty Ford Clinic or some other rehab. This place is addictive.

Dynamo1 said
If I ever want to do it, I would have to enter the Betty Ford Clinic or some other rehab. This place is addictive.

I know what you mean. I left for four days, and I almost passed out running back to my computer. :lol:

But welcome back to WillowsWannabe, and everyone else who just got back. :)

Thanks for the welcome back CSIsMANIC and Wibble i was wondering how you knew my name? Makes me feel even more welcomed when people know your name.

Now where did all those cookies go?

*Chases after Tinberbell and LtKitty for eating all the cookies*

RIPTimSpeedle said:

*Chases after Tinberbell and LtKitty for eating all the cookies*

soooorrryyy!! *runing away and cookies keep falling out of pockets* :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
Dynamo1 said
If I ever want to do it, I would have to enter the Betty Ford Clinic or some other rehab. This place is addictive.

I know what you mean. I left for four days, and I almost passed out running back to my computer. :lol:

But welcome back to WillowsWannabe, and everyone else who just got back. :)

So I'm not normal? I was mostly off last year two weeks and didn't feel the pressure... when my details were lost to cyberspace because of database hiccup... I didn't panic. Or I did panic because my account was lost but not because I couldn't post in here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back