Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

Thanks for the welcome, I promise I'll be here more frequently *slaps herself not to lie :devil:* No, really. :)

Ha - looks lika I´m back - finally. :) Left aged 23, returned 24. *Feeling great back on track. :cool:

Also a welcome to all new boarders. :D Enjoy your stay.

Thanks you, LtKitty. *pretends being modest: Hey, can I have just one single cookie? Then you can keep the factory. :lol:

Hey, I'm back! :D

I arrived about two hours ago. We did it in once, from Italy to home, it took 12 hours, and I'm actually kinda exhausted. But I wanted to get online anyway.
Oh, it's gonna take me ages to catch up on all threads.. well, it's good to be home :)

You have no idea Detective_Burn! Really, I was with you in my thoughts :p I still can't believe I spent three weeks without internet! :eek:

Yeah yeah, I know.. no-one missed Jayney posting around :p I had internet till last Wednesday.. did the dishes, came back to my bedroom and whooooop, gone was the internet. Spent Thurday till Sunday at my girlfriend's, came back home and YAY it was back up.. however, Talk was down :( But so you know.. I'm back to posting again!

Welcome back Roos (well, I already knew you were back) and Lizzy, (well I knew you were back too) and Det (nopes, didn't know you were back.. and a belated happy birthday! :D)

*sobs* I noticed you missing... Misc was so... naked without you *sobs and steals Jayney's heineken*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back