Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

*feeling philosophical* What does it mean to be normal? :lol: :p

:eek: Oh no, don't lose your account again. We can't have that. *hugs*

I'm not sure I would panic if I couldn't post here anymore, but I think I'd get a little frazzled if I couldn't ever get to the site anymore. This place keeps me sane...If that's even possible. :p

RIPTimSpeedle said:
Thanks for the welcome back CSIsMANIC and Wibble i was wondering how you knew my name? Makes me feel even more welcomed when people know your name.

Erm, didn't you mention it in your original post? :lol:

I guess that means I'm not normal. I went away on holiday for a week in June, where there was no internet access, and actually found it really strange to be back here when I got home :eek: :lol:

Yo-ho-ho everybody!!I'm newly made here!At last i find similarly thinking people here.I's so great!! :D

Welcome SupervisoR ! here take a cook- *searching in pockets* -ie..yeah well... anyway there *points on table*
*walk away, thinking* 'where is my cookies.. :confused:, *remembers* RIPTimSpeedle, you' :p

Welcome, SupervisoR! ;)

*makes sure LtKitty and Dynamo1 aren't around and passes brownies to SupervisoR* :p

Welcome to the newbies! :)

And a welcome back to myself.. cause I'm back. :) I know, I know, you've all missed me.. *cough* :D

robospanker_fan said:
Pssst. Dolphin! Can I have a few of those brownies? Pleaaase?
Sure you can, honey! ;)

*places brownies on the table for everyone* :D

Welcome back, Roos! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back