Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

I watched Cold Case yesterday and THE WOMAN OFFERED BROWNIES!

I thought of you, wibbsy, right away :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the group, mango!

Oh! Irish! Welcome to the boards Mango! What a delightful name. I myself am a fan of the fruit :D. Have fun posting and yup, take all the brownies you can have :).

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Ohhh Northern Irish people!! :D An bhfuil Gaeilge agat Linz? ;)

Lol I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask what that means; I don't understand Gaelic LMAO. All I know is Failte (I think that's how it's spelt) - 'Welcome' hee hee. :D :lol:

:lol: it says whether you speak Gaelic :p Apparently not then ;) That's cool though, I still love Irish folks, whether they speak Gaelic or not! :D Enjoy your time here!

Welcome welcome welcome mango! :D *shakes hands and dances around*

Make yourself at home! ;)

LtKitty said:
Welcome Mango ! :D be careful couse i love fruit! yummy :devil: :lol:

:lol: That's where I got the nickname from, the fruit itself, because of my red hair hee hee! ;) Although a few friends often like to stick 'wee' in front of the 'mango' part since I'm only about 5ft1.... :rolleyes: :D

Linz
xxx

red hair, like Horatio! i like read hair too! :D ok ok i am just kidding here around.. :p
it's a very nice and interesting nickname! :) have fun here!

heeey. I spotted this thred and decided to announce in case people didn't notice- I'm back. Not that anyone really cares. there's probably a ton of people going "...who's she? :confused:"

welcome back geekloverulesGSR :D

Alright, this is NOT my official goodbye though, but I'm taking my computer from my parents' house to my own apartment this evening.. so long for internet for a while. I'll try and get on at work, but that'll mean that I have to stay at work late (I teach so I can't just switch on internet during class :p) and I don't know whether I want to stay at school late. We'll see.

Gawd, I hate moments like these. I don't want to leave, you all know how addicted I am to the misc.. *sigh* I feel sad :(

good that you're back geekloverulesGSR ! :D

JayneEmilysRealm don't be sad, you will be back! and THAT is moust important! :p

Welcome back, geekloverulesGSR! ;) Have some brownies... :D

We'll be right here waiting for you, Jayne. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back