Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Introductions

I will be gone for the next week. No internet :(. I'm going on holiday with a friend of mine, totally unexpected. :) Me will miss you all!

WHOHOOOOOO!!! I'm back.. with fantastic news!! I'm connected again, so much sooner than planned :D so I'm back!!! YAY.. you have no idea how excited I am right now.. wheeewhoooowww!! :D It feels so good to be back.

We will miss you too RoosCSILover ! right guys? *picking all with elbows* :D just kidding :p of course we will miss you! :) have fun there! ;)

Welcome back JayneEmilysRealm ! :D see i sad you will return :lol:

Thanks kitty :lol: Hey, I never said I'd leave permenantly :p It was just a matter of how soon I was able to find an internet connection. And it was sooner than I expected :D

I've been here for a bit but here I go... I like meeting new friends :) (wow that sounded gay)

Okay, hi everyone I'm Elyse. I joined because I LOVE CSI, but I used to be onenightstand on this site untill one day I couldn't get onto my account, and i kept doing my password but nothing happened, i had so many posts it was terrible i was crushed, that was in January I think. So I made one again, but I never really got on it, I started doing other things, and then I started going back to the Fanart part, and now I'm hooked on it again! :D

Howdy doody people, I'm Onycha. I've skulked around the forums for a while now, and decided to join. I have enjoyed CSI ever since it came out and more recently CSI: NY (I never got into Miami. I think it was all the beautiful people and fantastic weather, and me being British, took great offense.)

Hello. I am fairly new on here. My name is James And i love CSI Las Vegas and Miami too. i have been writing a story in fan fiction corner called My First Story CSI: Own Risk which is based on Las Vegas with all you first and fav Characters making appearances. Vegas fans feel free to check it out.

Welcome to the boards everyone. :)

Cookies are on the table, I should know, I eat them all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back