Introductions/Farewells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Farewell

Well, I'm know this is not the right place but it feels RIGHT somehow.. I just want to say a good Farewell to Steve Irwin. May he rest in peace.

Back to Intro, indeed, I have noticed your absence Jayne. Welcome back Popiah girl :D.

Re: Farewell

CSIsMANIAC, there is a Rest in Peace thread in the Miscellaneous Forum for celebrity obits and condolences. They are already discussing the late Steve Irwin.

Re: Introductions

JayneEmilysRealm said:
(...) and Det (nopes, didn't know you were back.. and a belated happy birthday! :D)

So, your not the only one who was away. Feels strange, huh? ;) No, thankies for your congrats.
btw: You have pictures from your absence? I´ll post mine tomorrow.

Detective_Burn said:
btw: You have pictures from your absence? I´ll post mine tomorrow.
Nope I haven't :( Never thought of it though, taking pictures of my absence.. would be nice to post a pic of an empty chair at the computer :p

Uh, finally i am back! i lost internet connection for 2 days! :eek: i almoust die without you guys! :D
WIII! glad to be back!! gosh, i am so happy! :p
*runs check out cookie factory* :lol:

I didn't notice you were away, cuz' I was away too. Kitty, welcome back. same for Lizzy. But I already knew you were back. :)

Oh, Welcome Roos ! just in time! ;) :D
and welcome back everybody else who was disapired! :D

Ahh Kitty ..at last you'r back,and I congratulate you whit you'r internet going!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back