If Grissom Leaves After 2007 **NO Spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: If Grissom Leaves After 2007

If Grissom leaves, the whole show will fall apart. he's the supervisor; thus, the whole CSI team will fall apart too. I might not stop watching the show if he leaves, but the show DEFINITELY would not be the same with good ol' Gil.

Melle said:
If Grissom leaves, the whole show will fall apart. he's the supervisor; thus, the whole CSI team will fall apart too. I might not stop watching the show if he leaves, but the show DEFINITELY would not be the same with good ol' Gil.

I don't think the show would fall apart. Yes, it would be different but they have survived without Grissom before, RIGHT?!?

I will be sad to see him go but he is just ONE of the characters that I love. I shall continue watching for all the rest of the beautiful cast!

I think CSI has proven with episodes like 'Gum drops' and "The usual suspect' that CSI can have good episodes without Grissom. I'm not saying he won't be missed, and maybe the ratings might suffer some but I do believe if the other actors want to continue then the show will go on.

CSI is an ensamble cast.

I think CSI has proven with episodes like 'Gum drops' and "The usual suspect' that CSI can have good episodes without Grissom. I'm not saying he won't be missed, and maybe the ratings might suffer some but I do believe if the other actors want to continue then the show will go on.

CSI is an ensamble cast.
Amen. When WP leaves I think I might do a lil dance. I think he has far too much influence (being a producer and all), and I'd like to see which creative muscles TPTB stretch with him out of the picture. I mean, look how fabulous of a job they did with Gum Drops!

You know, if Grissom stays for season 8 this thread is gonna seem pretty bloody pointless.

I have a question, shouldn’t the stuff in this thread go in the "The HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8" ? Isn’t it unfair on the rest of us if a character gets more then one thread devoted to them for no good reason, unless it’s an extra picture thread like most of the main cast have? I mean if it was for a really good reason like he actually did leave I could understand the need for a separate thread but “If Grissom Leaves After 2007” Isn’t even an actual topic, it’s a hypothetical question that might not ever eventuate.

Anyhow, this has probably been addressed already. It’s still here so I guess the mediators have decided otherwise.

There are some topics in which we do allow leway depending on the subject, this thread is no different then when for example Louise Lombard (Sofia) pregnancy was made public a couple years back and a thread was made to wish her congradulations.

There are some topic that usually are asked to go into said Character/actor threads, there are also some topics that need their own due to the size of the conversation. Case in point there are some who have posted in here about the topic who might not have posted if this were just in the character/actor thread.

Hopefully that makes things clearer if not feel free to pm me. ;)

I don't want Grissom to leave but if he does I 'll
still watch the show. Grissom is only one of many
characters but it won't be the same without him

I don't think he is leaving altogether. I believe he may still be in S8 but there will be less of him. He is taking on a lesser role for a couple reasons:

1) his health
2) He want to pursue other things (like plays)

Is that the one that was put out back in Sept.? I can't tell 'casue the link doesn't work anymore. But if it is that one, that's not definitive, things are actually still being worked out.

Yep it is MacsGirlMel, Actually when you get to the link you have to type in Williams name and it will come up, or click on this Article the link above has the "...if" in and its not part of the actual link addy. ;)

as far as we know, I don't think anything's been announced for sure yet.

Its not true, its true, the problem stems from the fact that they put out a multiple press so the fans get more and more confused instead of less. In the news archieves on this site you will find various articles about this.

I believe some links I posted above will also take you to some of those and some not posted on this site. At one point it was thought it was all done for more publicity then anything The "he is, isn't, might be" leaving, but there is no real proof in that thought since we don't know what he might ultimately do.

While there is nothing saying officially that he has signed for anymore seasons, there isn't anything officially saying he hasn't, alot of times stars and their reps tend to keep quiet until they figure its right for the fans to know, it could be just before the show ends for the season, it could be a month before, ect.

Whether or not the article is actually fact isn't so much the problem as much as has anyone including WP totally made up his mind and if so at what point does he inform the fans offically. Right now he is back at the stage performances which doesn't mean that he won't just keep his role on the show shortened since sort of keeping the irons in the fire.

But I think I will wait until he officially announces and is sure of what he is planning to do, until then alot of people are going to find those articles saying alot of what I mentioned above per his leaving.

True? Not true? Tis the question only WP can answer if only he/they would makeup their freaking minds. :lol:

Destiny said:
True? Not true? Tis the question only WP can answer if only he/they would makeup their freaking minds. :lol:
Well, we can help them make their minds ... right guys? :D

DON'T (LET HIM) LEAVE! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back