'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Can anyone tell me which episodes Suzy and Madison are in?

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Suzie by herself was in the episode 'Freaks and Tweaks', season 1. After that, we saw both Suzie and Madison in the season 2 episodes 'Big Brother' and 'Money for Nothing', as well as the season 3 episode 'Nothing to Lose'. I don't believe we've seen either of them since then. Hope that helps. :)

3. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Season 7 of CSI:Miami is starting in the uk on five on the 30th of June at 9pm.
    I live in Spain and for some weard reason al the five channels have stopped working and it says that I need a new card so I'm hoping I can get the saletile guy to come and fix it by the 30th, I've seen season 7 already but it's much better on the big screen.
    Anyways, I found out it started then by looking on five's tv quide but their faq is very unhelpful.

4. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

hi where can i put video links is there a threat for that? i have some videos found from a dutch program(i look always to that program and its really fun), thats doing people exactly like how they are in the show, how do you say that, sketces.

i put link you must look at time 2.24 little piece of csi miami or watch the clip csi miami part in englisch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAs4uzv91P0

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Hi Remke79. :)

You can place any YouTube videos you've found regarding CSI:Miami (Interviews, fan videos, funny things) in this thread. :)

6. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I have another question. I can't remember what episode it is but Horatio says somethign alogn the lines of "Giving up is not in his vocabulary" Not sure if that is the exact phrase or but its close but i need to know for a story i'm working on. Any help is grealy apppreciated?

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Not sure this is the one you mean, but in Money Plane (3.17), there was this conversation:

Horatio: You going somewhere, Nick?
    Nick: I'm taking a couple of days off, I thought I'd head out to the Keys. Horatio: I think you mean a hop to a Caribbean country with no extradition laws.
    Nick: You just don't quit, do you?
    Horatio: Not in my vocabulary!

Hope it helped ;)

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have a question concerning The Deluca Motel. Near the beginning Ryan and Eric are in Eric's room and during their conversation, Ryan mentions that Eric missed "something" night, which cause Eric to respond that he turned in early because he hadn't been getting any sleep lately. What "night" was Ryan refering to and what does it involve?

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

We don't get much info. here but from what aI gather there was some kind of get together for the team outside of work.

10. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That's what it sounded like to me. Thanks FFF!

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

^^No problem, you're welcome!! :)

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Please remove a nagging thought from my head? Did the producers ever intend to kill Alexx off? The reason I say this was that in th episode Going Ballistic her replacement gets offed and I keep getting this feeling that the bullet was meant for Alexx

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

There isn't really any proof of that but I personally don't think so. From what I understand it was Khandi's decision to leave the show - some of the other castmates didn't even see it coming, so I don't think tptb had any intentions of killing off her character. I think they were just as surprised with her decision to leave as everyone else was.
    As for a reason/s for the ME's death in 'Going Ballistics' - there are 2 things to consider. One, it was drama, & two, tptb didn't have a whole lot of time to recast Alexx before the season ended -- that woman was basically just a temporary fill-in. Sadly, I actually liked her though, lol.

14. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

This is from one of the first seasons, I think. What episode does Calleigh fall asleep on her table and Horatio offers her coffee? Or something like that :)

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Broken. Episode 1.6
    H has to wake her up & later he says something along the lines of if she takes sugar in her coffee. I don't have the correct dialogue but it's from that episode. :)