'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Well, in here in the US Miami isn't shown week after week either.
Quite often they will have a new episode followed by a week or two of reruns. Ocassionally Miami isn't shown at all.
The only reason that I can think of about why it's done is so that the season will be spread out. If they showed all the new episodes one right after the other then it would all be over in about 2 months. I guess they just want to make sure that one whole season lasts from September to May, or however long the "normal" season lasts.
That's all I can think of, hope it helps :)

That's correct. They only film about 24 episodes a year and we have 52 weeks in a year, so there will have to be reruns. Sometimes there are breaks for holidays when viewing is down because people are spending time with relatives. Or for special TV events like awards shows or sports playoffs. Or the networks save episodes for sweeps month when they try to boost ratings to determine the advertising rates.

Can anyone recall how many eps Stetler has been in this season? I can only think of one, & I'm just curious.

According to IMDB, Stetler has been in zero episodes this season. They're listing his last episode to be 'Down to the Wire', season 6. I've also checked the guest star list for this season to make sure and it appears IMDB is correct.

^^^ Really? Why was I thinking he was in 'Resurrection'? I could've sworn he was. *face palm*
Thanks all the same, Geni.

^ Yeah I was thinking he somewhere earlier this season but apparently not. :lol:

Anyway, you're welcome. :)

Okay, I know that at least in season three, maybe later on too there was a lab girl named C. Wells. Does anyone know what the C stands for? I don't think we've seen her on the show in a while though, but I always wondered what the C stood for. And what was Aaron's last name? anyone remember?

Oops, too slow. Dynamo beat me :)

Oh well, According to imdb:
The C stands for Cynthia Wells and Aaron's last name is Peters.

Hope that helps anyway.

Re: CSI:Miami 'I Have a Question' Thread #2. NO SPOILERS PLE

Can antbody tell me what episode it was when the woman that sued Eric for deffending her from her husband goes back to the lab and Eric can't remember who she is since it happened before he got shot and she thinks she he is joking then Calleigh goes and talks to her ?? thanks :D

Oh that's 'Just Murdered' in season 5. I just watched it the other day, which reminds me of Eric and Cal's first cheek kiss.:rolleyes:

in which episode and who ( i think its natalia) ...eric is asked if he is ok after a shoot out?? and he replies ( nt sure on the quote) why every time bullets fly around (cnt remember the rest)

Back