'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Hi, my friend writing fanfic right now and she have question about interrogation. Sometimes they interrogate people of a house or on work, and sometimes call them on interrogation in a police station. What different? They have some rules why one guy interrogate at home and another in lab?

When they're talking to people in their homes and their workplaces, they're usually just interviewing them to get information about the crime. When they bring them in, they're usually interrogating them.

Does that answer your question?

When they're talking to people in their homes and their workplaces, they're usually just interviewing them to get information about the crime. When they bring them in, they're usually interrogating them.

Thanks :) But in 7x12 when they found out that shoeprint was victim sons they come to him in school :confused:

Thanks :) But in 7x12 when they found out that shoeprint was victim sons they come to him in school :confused:
Well I think that's because he didn't have parents left ;). I mean you can't bring a child like that to the MDPD :lol:. Plus he wasn't the suspect of the murder.

But, quite honestly, I don't remember that episode that well :p. I can be wrong.

Well I think that's because he didn't have parents left ;). I mean you can't bring a child like that to the MDPD :lol:. Plus he wasn't the suspect of the murder.

But, quite honestly, I don't remember that episode that well :p. I can be wrong.
He was the suspect, but anyway, they do this all the time in other eps :)

Orla_Dark said:

He was the suspect, but anyway, they do this all the time in other eps :)

See? I didn't remembre it :p.
But no worry, it happens lots of times that they mess up with these aspects.
The general rule is the one we mentioned before ;) When someone is a suspect, they bring him to the department for the interrogation. Otherwise they just ask him/her some questions to get some new infos.

The general rule is the one we mentioned before ;) When someone is a suspect, they bring him to the department for the interrogation. Otherwise they just ask him/her some questions to get some new infos.
Thank you:)

Thank you:)
You're welcome :thumbsup:

Question for the epi Blood Moon

Does anyone know the actor's name that was a young boy and he got arrested at the end. He's been on CSI:NY also and i like he's acting. If you know please let me know. Thanks :)

Re: Question for the epi Blood Moon

According to IMDB, the character Carlos Gonzalesz was played by Jeremy Ray Valdez.
He has been on both Miami (in Blood Moon) and NY (in The Dove Commission).
Hope that he is who you were looking for! :D

I live in denmark and dont quite understand why they show csi miami sometime with weeks in between. For instance why is the next episode showed march 2. and not tomorrow.?:confused:

Back