'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

You're welcome. :thumbsup:
I thought it was an Acura at first but the Acura doean't have the luggage rack on the top. But with the distinctive rounded taillights it wasn't that hard to find.

What episode has Eric going into the water in scuba gear and Horatio on the shore with a gun. Eric ask who's covering him and H says he is. THen some woman asks "Cover for what?" Answer: gators.

Saw this clip on YT and don't know what epi. it is.

^ That would be 'Cross Jurisdictions'. It was CSI:Miami's pilot episode, which was a crossover with CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. :)

Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

em.. yeah, i have question. was there any episode in miami where ryan should shoot or smth at somebody but he freezes and calleigh helps him? i thìnk it was at season 3 ending(only episode i didn't see) Thanks.

This was posted in the LV forum, and thought I would move it here. ;)

I believe the episode you're talking about it Driven. Where Ryan goes to a chop shop with Horatio and swat and they hold up the place. When some guy points his gun in his face he freezes and Horatio shoots him before he could kill Ryan. Later on, he speaks with Stetler and at the end of the episode Calleigh shares an experience with him to make him feel better and that anyone can freeze on the job. (they were in locker room)

Hope it helps!

i have question- was there episode where Ryan freezes when someone was pointing gun at him and Calleigh helped Ryan. it's only epy i didn't see. i think it's somewhere in 3 season ending. thanks

i have question- was there episode where Ryan freezes when someone was pointing gun at him and Calleigh helped Ryan. it's only epy i didn't see. i think it's somewhere in 3 season ending. thanks
I think it's the same one they all were talking about before. Driven, it's season 4 ep 19.

Back