'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

Have they ever showed Frank's wife or let us know if he has any kids,I know when Alex was on the show they showed us her to kids but never her husband so I'm curious,now I've seen most of Miami but can't remember.

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

They've never showed us Frank's wife or kids but they were mentioned. His wife, in 'Bait' and his 3 children in 'Dispo Day'. :)

^^^ As for the possible motel that Eric's staying at, a lot of us were assuming that's what it was because of some recent spoilers. I'm not going to elaborate too much on it in here but there's some preliminary info about it in this post located in the Spoiler Lab.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  3. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Why are repeats being shown this season? Today's episode is a repeat and there was another repeat earlier this season. Why is that?

4. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

I think that shows generally have 18 to 25 episodes per season, which are stretched out over about 40 weeks, from September to May.
    Some weeks get new episodes and others get reruns. If they didn't show reruns, then the net works would have to schedule in a different program at that time slot to fill up the extra 20 or so weeks.
    This was my understanding of it. :)

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

In 7.10 "Power Trip" what is the name of the song playing in the background as they all come together in the beginning?

I asked this on the music forum a week ago but I wasn't sure how often (if ever) andyone checked that forum.

Thanks.

6. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Does anyone know what type of guns the CSI's are issued by MDPD? I'm wondering about that for a fan fic I'm working on.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well usually they carry a 9 mm. gun except for Calleigh's character;)
    In the past she used a "Lady Smith" 3913 semi-auto which was a 9 mm. caliber as well, but now she's carrying a Kiber compact 45 caliber semi automatic.
    Usually guns are standard, but people can choose which are best suited to them.:p

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ And according to Wikipedia (which shouldn't always be trusted but most of what I've read there about Horatio is pretty accurate) the guns Horatio has used are:

"In the first two seasons, Caine carried a 9MM Beretta Cougar on the job. Since the beginning of season three, he has been shown carrying a SIG-Sauer P229"

Just thought I'd narrow down Horatio a bit. :p

I'm not sure if that was an actual song but rather part of the score orchestrated by the Music Department. They sort of have a signature 'riff' style they use throughout the seasons. (This particular style started that I can remember about seasons 4-7) So again, not sure if it's an actual song. If anyone else has further information, feel free to jump in.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Now that was pretty interesting 'cause I thought he carried a Beretta, but I wasn't sure about it:p. Thanks speed_cochrane for this last info :D

Now that you said it, I'm pretty sure I had already heard that music, so yeah I guess it wasn't an actual song;)

10. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Does anyone know what type of car it was that Ryan was driving in Power Trip? I need to knowfor a fic i'm working on. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

11. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

Thanks Florry86 and Speed_Cochrane. This helps a lot, as I'm rather obsessive about having accurate details for my fics.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You're welcome:thumbsup:

WolfsongDecksTheHalls, unfortunately, there's no way to find out the symbol of the brand of his car (because of the framings) &, honestly, I couldn't see very well the wriing about the model of that car. I'm sorry :(

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I don't save my tapes after I watch them, but you might check the closing credits (if you can read them with binoculars) to see if they acknowledge the "car supplied by...".

14. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I believe that it is an Acura RDX but I'm not sure. Gotta run right now but will do some checking later when I get home.

15. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

2008 Toyota Highlander maybe?