~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with it, LtKitty? Hope it's feeling better soon.

I can't believe my friend and me went through the trouble of visting someone just to be brushed off curtly and treated like freks. But whatever...maybe we are :rolleyes:
I can't believe we both got a hug out of it though...:lol:

MiaCharlize said:
What's wrong with it, LtKitty? Hope it's feeling better soon.

there is this problem..i don't know what is wrong.. :( thanks for hopes MiaCharlize ! :) i am hoping too.. :rolleyes:

i can't believe i did all my homeworks! :eek: wow.. :p
i can't believe my parents are fighting again... :mad: please God, give me one 'deep silence' day :p

Hate to ruin the mood here, guys, but...

I can't believe a small plane crashed into a building in NYC! :eek:

It's nothing even close to what happened 5 years and a month ago, but....

You can read more here.

EDIT! This just in...

New York Yankee's pitcher Cory Lidle was on the plane that crashed into the Manhattan building. Read more right here.

Rest In Peace, Cory Lidle. You will be missed by all. :(

Yeah, I heard about that. I guess the one bright side is that he died doing something he enjoyed. I think living the last moments of your life doing something you love is very positive. Feel free to shoot me if you disagree.

I can't believe the I.S. teacher finally showed up, and she speaks without an accent. Glee. :D

^^^ That's really awful. :(

I can't believe I got a speeding ticket last night. :eek: I was about 1 mph over the speed limit. :eek:

I can't believe I have a job interview and I'm tired as hell. Hope I don't fall asleep in the bus on my way there :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm having stomach cramps. I knew it was too much fast food these past days...damn.

Good luck MiaCharlize . :)

I can't believe the delivery men came at 7.30 this morning, I had to answer the door in my dressing gown! I can't believe I, therefore, didn't get a lie in on my day off!

:eek: I can't believe Biology might be cancelled becuase of a strike against having Turkish troops help guard the Lebanese-israeli border. Its cause of Turkey's military agreement with israel. Politics stink.

Elsie said:
Good luck MiaCharlize . :)
Thanks. Went well. (And I didn't fall asleep)

Roka4csi said:
Politics stink.
Yup. It does.

I can't believe how nice my new boss is. I think she likes me already.
I can't believe how cool everyone else was, not at all like at my last job.
I can't believe it's 14:30 and I haven't eaten anything at all today.

I can't believe my dad is drunk :rolleyes:
He's been two days in some tractor/machine/whatever exhibition and on those trips (I know those well..I was on 5 day trip in Denmark) people (=men) drink...a lot. But usually on a day when they are coming home, they don't drink. Mom just called him and she said he could hardly speak.

Why I have to pick him up? She's the one who is married to that man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back