~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I never noticed Chris Penn (who sadly passed away this year. :() was in CSI Miami's 'Grave Young Men'! :eek: I've watched that episode about 5 times and never noticed him before. Wow.

I can't believe wibble is selfish and closed the old thread so she can start new one.
She always gets all the fun. :p

I can't believe I'm going out again tonight. It's the third time this week, I need to take a break, my liver is starting to protest :lol:

I can't believe I still live in a country where the new season of CSI won't be aired until January :(! And Miami won't be aired until this time next year...

Hey Elsie, join the club :lol: You are in Britain too, right? Well, I'll be sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting til Jan as well ;)

DaWacko said:
I can't believe wibble is selfish and closed the old thread so she can start new one.
She always gets all the fun. :p

I believe it. *cough*

I can't believe I almost missed both of my buses on my way home from class. I also can't believe both drivers stopped and waited for me :D

I can't believe I have finally finished re-doing my bedroom :D It looks absolutely brilliant, I even managed to blag a flat computer monitor from my dad (for him to get one from work - didn't steal it!) :lol:

I can't believe this whole thing... Is she DEAD or not?????
I can't believe I live such far from there and I don't know if it was POINTESS to cry my eyes red or not.

I DO WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!

i can't believe i woke up so early!
i can't believe teacher let us drink alcohol :lol:
i can't believe i broke my pants :lol:
actually i can't believe this whole day, 28.September :p (and no, i am not drunk right now) ...i think :D

WillowsWannaBe said:
I can't believe this whole thing... Is she DEAD or not?????
I can't believe I live such far from there and I don't know if it was POINTESS to cry my eyes red or not.

I DO WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!

It was a scam.

Cruel and pointless.

I can't believe I had the time of my life yesterday!
I can't belive a guy likes me & i definitely don't like him back.
I can't believe i hvnt found a bf...yet! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back