~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe My foot got stuck in da boot!

I'm not boots person.So for fun, I grabbed size 40 high heel boots in a store, those that are up to your knee. My left foot is bit bigger so there I walked a bit and then asked my mom to help me to get those off. Mom pulled the right boot off and then my left :eek: It didnt' move! She was pulling it and nothing happened! then my sister had to help me :p
Gosh we laughed

DaWacko said:
I can't believe My foot got stuck in da boot!

I'm not boots person.So for fun, I grabbed size 40 high heel boots in a store, those that are up to your knee. My left foot is bit bigger so there I walked a bit and then asked my mom to help me to get those off. Mom pulled the right boot off and then my left :eek: It didnt' move! She was pulling it and nothing happened! then my sister had to help me :p
Gosh we laughed

^ :lol: I've got a pair of high heel knee-length Rocketdog boots that you've reminded me I'll have to start wearing soon now that it's autumn :) As for getting things stuck on you in shops, I've been out with two of my friends on seperate occasions and one of them got a ring stuck on her finger when she tried it on :lol: and the other one got a bracelet stuck on her wrist, it was clamped round so tight when she finally managed to try it on :lol:

I can't believe how long it's been!! :eek:

I can't believe my gf thinks I sound sexy.. I have a crooked voice and sound like a dude :rolleyes:

I can't believe I continued teaching while I wasn't feeling alright.

:eek: NEVER!! Don't say that wibble :( It's just Real Life that's taking over a bit.. like real grown up life, I'm pretty busy with teaching and stuff and then when I get home I have dinner and then most of the time I'm so tired that I'm even too tired to switch on the computer. During the weekends I'm at my gf's, she does have a PC though.. :rolleyes: .. hmmm, next time I'll post things during the weekend when I get the chance!

*huggles wibble* missed you girl! Ohhh and I finally get my own photo albums. At my parents' now, but hopefully dad will give me a ride back home tomorrow so that I get to take with me all the files and albums, then I get to get into the photo competitions again :p

i can't believe today was Friday 13th, but i felt like in the other days..noting special :p

i can't believe i came home and slept 3h :eek: ..yeah guess i was tired.. :rolleyes:

^Why would today be special? Just another grey day in october...

I can't believe that today a police helicopter cruised over my house for about half an hour. I was getting paranoid :rolleyes:

MiaCharlize said:
^Why would today be special? Just another grey day in october...

because i sad so.. :p

I can't believe that today a police helicopter cruised over my house for about half an hour. I was getting paranoid :rolleyes:

they where looking for me..there always is something about me when helicopter is around.. :p (long story :rolleyes: )

i can't believe how sensitive is my mom..gee.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I was in the zoo today. And at the entrance where you have to pay, I said I'm still 17 (but actually I'm 18) and so I had to pay less than normally. :lol: But this people made me mad. The woman at the cashpoint and the guy who controlles your ticket, both asked me if I'm really 17. I just said yes and so I went into the zoo and paid only the half. *g*

MiaCharlize said:

Tonight on the News: Mia's guilty, what's her secret? Watch it tonight!

I can't believe my computer is such an ass.

Tonight on the News: Mia's guilty, what's her secret? Watch it tonight!
I'm innocent, I swear! Sofia came with me on her own volition. The cuffs were her idea. Really! Look at her, she enjoys it!
I can't believe I'm posting this...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back