~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how gorgeous the men of the Italian national football team are! I mean, there's Cannavaro, Totti, Amelia, Zambrotta, Perotta, Grosso & Del Piero. Dayum :devil:! Actually, most Italian men are beautiful in general.

I cant beleive how sad and funny Greys anatomy was & how heartbreaking CSI was last night.

I cant beleive that i got click and i cried the same as i did in the theatre, maybe even more. :(

I can't believe it's the weekend!

I can't believe that exams are in a few eeks time.

I can't believe it's nearly the end of the year *faints*

I can't believe my ex boyfriend called me 8 times last night - I ignored all the calls. I thought he'd take the hint after 2 calls. :rolleyes:

I can't believe that there are some people here ;) who like the Italian national football team. (At least I don't like them :mad: :lol:)

I can't believe that someone in the house next to ours is hammering and using drilling machines. And all these noises are audible through the thick walls. Really disturbing :(

I can't believe I have nothing to do today

I can't believe J likes the men of the football team of Italy too! :p

I can't believe I like my new haircut.

I can't believe I'm going out tonight, it promises to be much fun.

I can't believe I got a new phone. WAHOO!

I can't believe I'm sitting here in the dark typing when I know I should still be asleep. :rolleyes: I also can't believe it's finally the weekend!

I can't believe how boooring weekends can be. Especially when everyone's busy with boyfriends, girlfriends, family, work and whatever else they do.

Wow, can't believe I had one of the rudest customers ever at work today! I repeated several time to him why I was unable to do something for him (because of the Data Protection Act), but he wasn't having any of it. In the end, my boss had to step in because he was getting so stroppy! :eek:

I can't believe band's "45 Degree Woman" album was listed in "F" in musicstore since they don't have section with bands starting with numbers.

Took a while to realise that. I don't usually think in English when searching for cd.

I can't believe I'm up this late, I feel like I'm still stuck around 8pm not 12.45am. I've got a feeling I'm not going to get to sleep easily tonight. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back