~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Aaaaww thanks Mia , well actually i do kind of have the flu but im still going out tonight! Is my bff's 21st birthday! :D

Just watched a episode of Star Trek: voyager.

I cant believe how silly Captain Janeway was to have a hologram boyfriend! :lol: Just silly. :rolleyes:

i can't believe i told my dad call his new firm 'Steam' and he was ok with that! :D now our bath-house will be called 'Steam' :lol:

I can't believe it's 7.22 pm and I haven't even had dinner yet. :p (Yesterday I had dinner at 8.45 or something).

I can't belive I smell. *takes shower*

kazzy said:
I cant believe how silly Captain Janeway was to have a hologram boyfriend! :lol: Just silly. :rolleyes:

Does that mean her boyfriend doesn't argue with her and basically does what she tells him to do? I think she's sensible, not silly :lol:

Ah yes, but he was Irish. Everyone loves the Irish, hologram or not. :p ...*sigh* I can't believe I haven't seen that show in forever.

I can't believe I knew what kazzy and wibbs were talking about. :lol:

I can't believe Italian translators are such a crap. They really should stop ruining my fav shows by translating randomly, it's really bothering. Duh.
Goddess bless satellite tv. :rolleyes:

I can't believe I have a cough, and also a cold. Meh. At least I didn't have to go to school... actually that was me ignoring the alarm clock, but same difference. XD

I can't believe I have a test. :p

I can't believe my alarm clock woke me up, just had a very pleasant dream.

I can't believe people always blame translators. Subtitling is one of the hardest disciplines in the translation business. You should try it yourself before critisizing someone else. You can't always translate literally what people say because you don't have the time/room for it.

saras_girlfriend said:
I can't believe people always blame translators. Subtitling is one of the hardest disciplines in the translation business. You should try it yourself before critisizing someone else. You can't always translate literally what people say because you don't have the time/room for it.

Trust me, you'd agree with me if you heard what they do. I'm talking about stupid mistakes, not imperfections or impossibility to translate litterally. I mean really really stupid mistakes, which are repeated several times. I'm old enough to understand the difference between time/room matters and lack of attention. I'd make you a couple of examples, if you could understand Italian.
You wouldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back