~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just visited my aunt. She has a cute lil dog which had 5 babies. I can't believe how cute the baby doggies were and how bad I wanted to take one home!!!

I can't believe the package I was expecting at the post office didn't show up today. I swear, my post office is so slow when it comes to these things. Even with regular mail. If you're not careful they'll walk away with it. :( And darn it, I forgot stamps. Again.

There's a lot of things I can't believe about how my evening went. But whatever. It's over now. And it wasn't all bad.

I can't believe I'm such a mess sometimes...

I can't believe I've been working on homework for 4 and a half hours and I'm still not done! :eek: I had a paper to write that's due tomorrow and it wasn't until after I had written 3 pages that I found out I only needed a page and a half! Great! :mad:

I can't believe our internet stopped working today, so I had to hook up the dial-up again.

I can't believe I haven't even had time to eat dinner yet. My evening's not going so well... :(

I can't believe my foot is asleep!! It hurts... :lol:

I can't believe how much fun I had writing a story I finished this afternoon.

I can't believe how much fun I'm having writing my newest one. :lol:

I can't believe I just saw L'Oreal commercials where was George Eads. I was watching TV and in the end of it I was shocked and asked myself "...Nick?" Then longer pause and said to myself "OH GOD! It was George Eads :eek:"
But the voice "you're worth it" so wasn't his voice :eek:

:lol: wibble - European shops aren't Lebanese either :lol: And Lord of the Dance is awesome.

I can't believe I nearly ended up in Tripoli today. How the jello was I going to get back?

Oh btw, Ducky, 'bout the bird hunting thing.

I haven't really got time to do it. I will, after this weekend, though. :p There were too many birds :lol: I'll go bird hunting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back