~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wibble said:
Man, I can't believe it's now compulsory to recycle in the area where I live. We can chose to either have sacks or wheely bins, but it means I now have to stop and think about every single piece of rubbish I throw away.:eek: Like whether it should go in "plastic", "cardboard" or "glass" bag. That's just too much for my blonde head to cope with :eek: :lol:
Don't forget the bag for "organic",it's years since we have to recycle here:mondays,wednesdays and fridays are yellow days for "plastic" and tuesdays,thursdays and saturdays are blue for "paper",once a week is green for "glass" and I also recycle the used olive oil. ;)

I hate when my neighbours put the bags in the wrong dustbin,is so difficult to do it right? :rolleyes:

I can't believe I think I'm sick again.

I can't believe ER's on in an hour. My love for that show grows everyday. Prefer the earlier seasons though.

I can't believe I didn't even start doing my homework. Bleh.

ETA; I love H&M :p *runs away from Ducky*

^How was bird hunting? ;)

I confess I go to H&M now and then...doesn't mean I like it. Just need clothes.

I can't believe our channel MTV3 decided to push Without a Trace away from Fri 21:00 and reruns the finnish lame cop series (that started last week) from last sunday, because so many wished for it.
WTF!? Cannot they put it to after 10 o'clock news? Why the hell they need to take off my show :(

Maybe everyone died :D

I can't believe anyone could like MTV, bunch of booty videos and fake teens pretending to project the "real" life. Makes me sick.

I can't believe the H&M could be so controversial in here?
I also can't believe that England is so expensive (I have been here my whole life so this shouldn't be new information to me), but H&M and Zara have both opened stores in my city in the last year, and it is definately cheaper to buy elsewhere in Europe!! I blame the tax man! ;)

I cant believe you have Zara in England!
They got it here in Lebanon - the clothes are so European so i figured it must be somewhere else.

^^Zara is Spanish and it's everywhere.

About H&M,there were 2 in my town but they closed 1,the sizes in that store are too big,I can't believe I use the biggest size in Zara and the smallest one in H&M.
I'd prefer Zara or Mango clothes to H&M ones,but my fav jeans are from H&M and I can't find another pair that I like as much as them.lol

:lol: I knew that.

I always thought Aeropostale and Gap and Abercrombie have better styles then the European clothing stores. Mango is so colorful though, I find that cool.

I can't believe everyone on here is from a different area in the world and we all manage to know what each person is talking about.

Roka4csi said:
Mango is so colorful though, I find that cool.
I don't think Mango is colorful,last time I was there all the clothes were black,grey,brown and white,the colorful one is Benetton.

The thing about Zara is that's not only Zara but Massimo Dutti,Pull & Bear,Bershka,Stradivarius,Oysho,...
So most all the clothes stores belong to the same guy.

Well that's probably because I haven't been to Mango in about a year, but I remember it being really colorful. Why don't they have any American shops in Europe? Lebanon is basically European with its fashion and attitude, the way things are organized here its like we're wannabe Europeans. Meaning baggy pants cease to exist.

Roka4csi said:
Well that's probably because I haven't been to Mango in about a year, but I remember it being really colorful. Why don't they have any American shops in Europe?

Because American shops aren't European perhaps? :p

Nah, we do have some American stores here though I'm not sure how many exactly.

Whilst we're on the topic of H&M, I can't believe there isn't a store here in the city where I live :eek: The nearest one is about 30 miles away :(

I can't believe how much my ticket is to see Lord of the Dance - £30!! :eek: If I'd known it was going to be that much, I would have dropped out (I'm going with a group of friends).

I really can't believe that my central heating boiler has broken down again!! It is feeling a little chilly tonight, so for the first time in 6 months I decide to put it on only to find it won't light... Why me? It is so unfair! :( Now I will have to call British Gas and wait for 4 days until they can come and fix it, I'm hoping there are no sudden drops in temperature or I may have to cry! Oh well, will have to stay posting on the boards, the heat from the laptop is keeping me warm. :)

ps, I think £30 is pretty much standard for any ticket to anything you would think of going to, it does raise your expectations though - I would want a really good show for that! I recently paid £35 for a ticket to see Take That, now call me a geek or laugh at me if you want, but it was so worth it...

Elsie said:
I can't believe the H&M could be so controversial in here?
I also can't believe that England is so expensive (I have been here my whole life so this shouldn't be new information to me), but H&M and Zara have both opened stores in my city in the last year, and it is definately cheaper to buy elsewhere in Europe!! I blame the tax man! ;)

Well...Nordic countries don't know the word "cheap"

Guess what VAT we had in our food? 17%
Guess what it is in UK? 0%

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back