~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, not just there. Come to Germany, there's H&M stores on every corner. In other parts of Europe too. It's like a desease :lol:

I can't believe it's happening again. I hate it.

I also can't believe that today is some weird national holiday in Germany and there was nothing to do because stores were shut and the whole TV scedule was put upside down. But at least I got a visit from my friend, even if it was short...

i cant beleive how much i love desperate housewives!

i cant beleive i have to go bak to school on monday... *cries*

i cant beleive i have a bio assignment during holidays! *grrr*

I can't believe I completely forgot Lost starts tomorrow night! :eek: I eventually would have remembered, but still!

I can't believe how bad my memory is... :rolleyes:

Tinkerbell said:
I can't believe I hit my head on our bathroom cabinet and I can’t believe how much it hurt. :eek:

Aww I hope your head feels ok. One time I smacked the top of my head of a moving fan. Not cool :lol:.

I can't believe how good my grande pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks tasted.

I can't believe how cute this guy in my class is. Plus, he has dark curly hair which I love :D.

I can't believe I'm bored of almost all the songs on my iPod.

I can't believe that my royal blue Hellas puma jacket finally arrived :D.

I can't believe how much I Greece. It makes me sad thinking about it :(.

jorja_fan86 said:

Aww I hope your head feels ok. One time I smacked the top of my head of a moving fan. Not cool :lol:.
It does feel a bit better today, although it's a little sore around the top of my head. I actually went to open our bathroom window to let all the steam out from my shower, to reach the window I have step on the toilet lid (I'm quite short) :lol:. Anyway, as I hoisted myself up, I hit my head on the corner of the cabinet. *sighs* I dunno, that cabinet has been there for about 10 years, I should know better. :rolleyes: :lol:

Man, I can't believe it's now compulsory to recycle in the area where I live. We can chose to either have sacks or wheely bins, but it means I now have to stop and think about every single piece of rubbish I throw away.:eek: Like whether it should go in "plastic", "cardboard" or "glass" bag. That's just too much for my blonde head to cope with :eek: :lol:

I also can't believe I bought mince pies at the supermarket this morning (though they were the puff pastry kind, not the "normal" ones :p ).

ETA: Thanks Maaike re the compliment, though I think Ducky will disagree, seeing as H&M is Swedish ;)

i cant believe when i was opening my door i hit it on the corner. HAHA. it made me laugh eventually.

i cant believe LOST is on tonight !!

I can't believe that i travelled to the city centre to attend a lesson (university) and none of my friends came, and because it's a really boring lesson, i didn't go in. now i'm in front of the screen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back