howmany/what langueges do you speak?

write and raid Bulgerian :) thats my country official language . but can understand 90 % eanglish and Russan - can`t speek then or write them. i use dictonary heheh

write and raid Bulgerian :) thats my country official language . but can understand 90 % eanglish and Russan - can`t speek then or write them. i use dictonary heheh

Ooo... you Bulgarian :D
But you do quite well, even with dictionary ;)
But more you use it, better you learn to write it :)

Well just English really! (Actually it's more Brummie :lol:)

Used to be able to speak a little French and Spanish.
Can utter a few words in Japanese and Croation, but that's about it :rolleyes:

Well as near as makes no difference, more a black country girl actually :rolleyes:

What is so shocking about that??

Uh just Brummies tend to talk in a way that.. erm... is hard to understand. I know one from there and hearing him first time was quite...exciting. He said something to me and I just stared at him and smiled and said "...and you think I just understood what you said?" :D

So yea... it is shocking.

Ah it's not that bad, but most Brits really make fun of Brummies cause the accent does make you sound really thick :rolleyes:

Anyway my accent is dullened by moving around so it isn't too bad, and anyway I am proud of my roots, so no harm :)

Just English here.. although I did know a little French, but I chose to forget it lol I know a few Gaelic words - but not enough to say that I speak that language!

I speak English, French, and Afrikaans.

I used to have a nice thick South African accent, but it's totally gone. Sad too, because I love that accent. I slip into it super easily though. That is one HOT accent, :D

Back