howmany/what langueges do you speak?

Well...English but I'm learning German and French, I prefer the latter though. I can speak pig-latin but its not really a language.

I know very few words in German, I'd love to learn the language, it sounds so much better than French. :rolleyes:
Really? I've always wanted to learn French because I think it sounds great, better than German. LMAO. But that's just my opinion. ;)

I speak English, Chinese (Mandarin), Taiwanese, German and a very tiny bit of Japanese. :)

enligh and im really good at understanding spanish but i cant speak it very well. and i know some sign language.

I´ve allways wanted to learn how to sign!

Sign language is such a cool language! It is so much easier to take in than a real language. But nonetheless cool. :D

I speak English, French and a little tiny but of Bulgarian. I understand it completely though.

It's wierd how in some cases, you can understand a language perfectly, but are not able to speak it.

I speak English (because I'm American)
Dutch (because My Family is Dutch-Indonesian)
and a teeny tiny bit of french (because I took French in highschool Ions ago)

I bit if I put some effort in it, I could speak spanish. I know how to say how are you, what is your name and stuff. But another language skill is one of those things that goes on my lacking list,

estonian,english and a little bit of russian. I also understand few words in finnish,cause some things are similar to estonian ;)

I speak English and I'm currently taking Spanish. I also took just enough French at school to where I can say basic things, just not very well, lol.

Back