How You Discovered CSI

GregIsHott said:
My brother actually got me into CSI... and now i like it way more than him.

Sorry, but I read this and almost snorted my tea out my nose! Hah! :lol:

I'm guessing you actually meant you like the show now more than he likes the show but it sounded like you like the show more than you like your brother! Too funny! And even though it was unintentional, thanks for making me have a good laugh on my Friday morning! :D

BabaOReilly said:
GregIsHott said:
My brother actually got me into CSI... and now i like it way more than him.

Sorry, but I read this and almost snorted my tea out my nose! Hah! :lol:

I'm guessing you actually meant you like the show now more than he likes the show but it sounded like you like the show more than you like your brother! Too funny! And even though it was unintentional, thanks for making me have a good laugh on my Friday morning! :D

hahaa i never realized that... no problem :) i now made myself laugh

I actually started out as CSI:NY fan, but I'm a hardcore LV fan now - Miami and NY just don't cut the mustard any more!

After NY stopped running on TV here, because Season 1 finished (in Ireland) i started to watch LV, i think it was a few episodes into Season 5.

The acting and the plots were so enthralling not to mention the "science" of it. One thing that put me off NY and Miami was that it seemed like the prettier the people got the more outlandish the science became.

Grissom is by far my favorite character, of the CSI shows if not of all the TV shows i've seen.

I discovered whilst on holiday in Florida and complete fell in love with it. Only trouble is, had to then wait a year until I got Sky TV so I could watch it over here. Now I am completely hooked and can't get enough. I love all three, but if had to chose CSI Vegas would have to be slightly ahead of the other two.

since the first episode of C.S.I. Las Vegas that I love this series the all 3 but of course my favourite is Las Vegas cause it's the first you know but I love it since the first day I saw it

I had a friend who is a big Bill Petersen fan. She kept raving about CSI:LV. I watched an episode or two, but didn't get hooked yet. I watched it from time to time, but Grave Danger really freaked me out. I didn't watch any of S6.

I watched CSI:Miami from the beginning and loved it until recently. I don't know what has turned me off of it. Maybe it was when Horatio's brother returned. It took all of the wonderful tension we had between H and his SIL.

Anyway, recently I started DVRing CSI:LV from the very beginning and I'm absolutely hooked. I have a very serious crush on Grissom now. I'm looking forward to seeing the end of S6.

I saw an episode during winter break in 2000 and though Nick was really hot so I kept watching it. I was eleven.

Simple. My one rule for tv - watch the first episode of every program they come up with. I saw NY, fell in love with Flack, and by the time they found Miami, i was hooked. Now me and my mom watch it and i have to sit there listening to her go 'Grissom is so cute/funny/smart...' Im a bad influence on that woman :D

Hmm, I discovered CSI through a close friend. She was always watching this and on one day I decided to watch it, too ... and I liked it ... she is still saying: I'm guilty that you're loving now CSI, but she's proud of that.

I started watching CSI:NY because I had liked some of the stuff Gary Sinise has done. I enjoyed the show and still do. One of my employees lent me her copy of season 1 CSI because she thought I might like it. As soon as my hubsand and I started watching it was what have we been missing. We were totally hooked. We have since bought or been given all 5 seasons and I rewatch them when things at work are boring (the joys of owning your own business) :D We started watching Miami last year. It's an ok show but it's not the best in my opinion. CSI, CSI:NY, and then CSI:Miami.

CSIflack said:
Now me and my mom watch it and i have to sit there listening to her go 'Grissom is so cute/funny/smart...' Im a bad influence on that woman :D
No, you're not a bad influence at all! :D I'm with her on the "cute/funny/smart", and I'll even add: "gorgeous, sexy, hott and ravishing", to name a few other adjectives... ;) Go on and influence other persons too! :)

id always been intreseted in forensics and it was my mum who watched the first two eps an told me i really should watch it (missed first two because i was away) anyways watched ep3 of vegas season 1 and have been hooked since.

i watched csi miami since the beginning also at first to see if it could stand up to the original and when it did i continued watching lol

the main reason for watching new york was gary sinise ;) and then i noticed flack and between the two of them the managed to get me hooked hehe!

I got into because my mum was watching it and I was bored and trying to avoid my coursework and just happan to watch it. Now that ep-Ellie-is one of my all time faves!!!

My Mom turned me on to CSI also, (she's in her 60's) she kept telling me the sexiest man alive is on this show, Mom is always right!

Back