How You Discovered CSI

I actually had two friends online that would go watch it and one day I borrowed the Season 1 DVDs from the library and I was HOOKED.

i was flipping channels and then i ended up watching the one where he cheerleader was high and so she ate the other girl..it was sooo nasty!!!! and then i never really watched it again until last year when i was sick...i watched all the marathons!(yea i enjoyed like 5 hours of csi a night)!!!

My lovely cousin Annette showed me one time when I was over at her house. She taped it the night before because she didn't get to see it and was like "Hey, I taped CSI M. Wanna watch?" And I watched it and was like "...I have been enlightened..."

And She showed me the original and NY and I was hooked.

The first epsiode was saw I was like "OMG...I love this show" it's so great...*L* And I LOVE "Random Acts Of Violence" and "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" the most!

MaryMunn, I sent you a PM about your banner, but maybe you don't know how to use those yet...

Anyhoo, your banner is too big. Please adjust your size to within the baord parametres, thanks! :) If I recall correctly, it can't be more than 75 high and 200 wide.

When it started here, my mother started watching CSI. It disturbed an other show what I watched and I was a little pissed about that, but one time, I started watching CSI. I was hooked before that episode ended :D

David Caruso. Simple as that. Heard about CSIM and then just started to wait for "Cross jurisdictions" and there ya go.

My husband has watched CSI:LV from the beginning. I didn't get hooked till the middle of the 6th season. Same goes with CSIM(4th season) & CSI:NY(2nd season)

I started watching CSI:Crime Scene Investigation awhile back. My mother was watching CSI(Then I had no idea what the heck CSI was) and I saw them do that funky thing where they show you how the vic got an injury, and i saw the vics bones break and I was like ew... that's gross how are they going to put that in a tv show that people watch!? Well about four months ago, there was nothing on Tv at night and I saw CSI on, so I was like okay, what's this, so I turned it on and was watching it and I was like this is so cool (it was the episode where a high school teen bully was found murdered in the bathroom) and I kept saying hello its the freakin counseler, and because I was right I watched the next episode of CSI and (it was the midget one, where a midget was found hanging from a stage set)(no offece to small people out there ^.^')and since that episode I've been hooked. Then my mom comes up to me and says this is a good show for you to watch since you want to become a frenzic officer when you grow up.... This show is great!!

I remember when CSI first started my parents and my brother would always watch it, and as soon as it came on I would quickly run away upstairs because whenever I heard or even saw anything from the show it made me well.. scared...lol. I even used to have nightmares!! But then my mom convinced me to watch "Grave Danger" and everytime I saw Nick my heart just felt so weird I was so giddy!!! Anywho so now I love CSI all three of them! Thanks mom... lol

I was in my mom's room and I was drawing my future house :lol: And my mom was changing the channels and stayed there. She had been knowing CSI awhile, I hadn't. I remember, that was the one with vampires, I just cant memorize the name of that ep. I'm guessing I was 14 then. I've been loving it since then :)

My brother actually got me into CSI... and now i like it way more than him. A couple of years ago we were in different schools, and during our March break, i had one week off annd he had 2. so the second wekk when i was back at school, there was a CSI marathon going on on Spike TV, and everytime i would come home, he would be watching CSI... and at first i was just like "whatever" but my brother told me to sit and watch an episode... the episode was "Assume Nothing" and i immediately got hooked on it. :) thank you, brother

my mom used to always watch it. so sometimes i would watch bits and pieces of it. so last christmas my dad got my mom season 4 of csi and one time it was on tv and i decided to watch it and got obsessed and then watched all of season 4 and then..its been addicting ever since :D

Back