How You Discovered CSI

out of al the people to get me hooked into a show my grandparents got me into CSI. they've gotten me hooked into a lot of the shows i watch lol.

i can remember one night it must have been a friday walking out of their house and seeing this gross disgusting body come up on the TV. i had no idea at the time but now i know that it was "Sex, Lies, and Larvea" episode. i really started to watch CSI from the first season ep "I- 15 Murders". i've been hooked ever since and "Sex Lies and Larvea" is my all time fave ep of the show. i know first and 2nd season by heart and i'm a die hard fan of Sara and Nick. this is my first show that i got hooked to and Sara and Nick are my first true fave TV characters.... i would not have had this happen with any other show :)

i never got obsessed with Miami, for some reason i can only handle that in small quantities. i'm a Calleigh fan she totally makes the show for me.

i am totally obsessed with CSI:NY. i can never get enough of the show. all the characters are amazing and no one gets on my nerves. i've been watching this CSI since the very first episode. i wasn't going to watch this at all b/c i hated Miami but once i heard Eddie Cahill from Glory Days was going to be on it i had to watch. NY is fantastic b/c unlike Miami and Las Vegas NY is such a huge place with a wide variety of people the stories and settings never get old. even though i love the whole cast Danny and Lindsay are my fave characters.

i got hooked after i started majoring in Biotech at my school. my friends and i are studying to be forensic scientists. me and vix cant wait till we start the csi unit!!

i don't remember how discovered Csi. When i watched the first episode i loved it immmedetly.I like all Csi:cLas Vegas,Miami and New york;but i prefer so much New york.
I'm sorry for my english.i'm italian. :(

MakeTracksCowboy said:
NY is fantastic b/c unlike Miami and Las Vegas NY is such a huge place with a wide variety of people the stories and settings never get old.

ITA. It's like with Vegas they have to use strippers and gambling over and over, and Miami it's a girl on the beach in a bikini, or somebody on a yacht, or something else you'd do in hot weather. NY can have anything. They've had people scaling buildings and then people in painted on clothes. How's that for variety? :lol:

And ilarya, your english is fine. ;)

Ok I got into CSI completely by accident just turned over the channel and there it was even though I didn't really pay too much attention at the start! It was Miami that I got addicted to first but then learned that NY played straight after and after a few weeks I began to plan it in to my day so that I didn't miss it!! Now adays I am still hooked but watch more of Ny rather than the other two! :D

I remember it well. Back in 2001 my parents just to watch it and I told my parents how disgusting this series is with all that blood, autopsy etc. [I was only 14]. And then years later my sister said are you going to watch CSI with me, that's a cool series and I was like ok. And we watched it together and I really got mad about this series, I love it. And when I told my parents about CSI, they laught and said 4 years ago you said it is disgusting *LOL*, and since the 4th season I watch it regularly and I was going crazy when I missed the whole 6th season when I moved from Germany to England. Because I went from the 5th season straight to the 7th season. But I own all the DVDs and re-watch it when every I want. And the good thing about is as well, I hear the real voices of the actors/actress [which are far better than the German once].

My younger sister (yes younger:rolleyes:) and her friend used to watch CSI all the time and talk about it all the time. I remember I used to say "that show is crap" but I had never watched it. One day I was at there place and CSI came on and I decided to watch it. It was "Fight Night" And I was totally hooked by the end of the episode! I remember saying "OK this show isn't that bad" and they said told you so.
I started to watch Miami that replaced CSI on Sunday nights when CSI had finished. I didn't enjoy CSI:Miami as much as the original
I started watching CSI:NY as soon as it premiered in New Zealand cos I figured Hey I like the other two so yeah. I enjoy CSI:NY over CSI:Miami but CSI will always be my fav! :D :D

NZGirly said:
My younger sister (yes younger:rolleyes:) and her friend used to watch CSI all the time and talk about it all the time.
So have you asked them to join this message board?

So have you asked them to join this message board?

No I haven't. Although I don't think they will be interested. My sister is addicted to Heroes now and Jenny is addicted to Bones. They both have kinder gone off CSI. Although they both still watch it they are not obsessed with it like they were 4 years ago. UNBELIEVABLE!

Back