How You Discovered CSI

my lovely grandparents thought it was ok for a 14 and 10 year old watch someones head being cut off. i love it but my brother hates it.

I just kept turning the TV on when CSI was on without realising. After a while i was thinking 'what is this? its great!!' from then on I've been hooked. that was about 2-3 years ago.

I was hooked from the first episode, I saw the preview commericals and it had from then. I watch all 3 csi's and i am an addict. i watch all of them, then i go back and watch all the re-runs on spike tv and i have asked for all of the season currenlty available on dvd on christmas.

A friend of mine watched it and told me about it.
So I started watching too and I immediatly loved it :D!

When I was about 11, my family & I went out for the night and my dad was supposed to have set a block on my video player for 'Charmed' but he taped the wrong thing. So, I was left with nothing to watch, my TV was on channel 5 and CSI: Miami was on. I think the main reason why I watched it was because my family had always told me never to watch it because it was so gory, so of course I just had to to go against them. I ended up really enjoying it. But now Miami is my least favourite of them all. The end :)

I was channel flicking (CSI, Season 1 timeframe) and heard The Who playing so I stopped, thinking, "Who is using this cool theme music?" I watched it, liked it and kept going back for more. The rest is history. :)

let moi tell you the story.

i was flicking the channels, and i came on this show that had this big bloody mess on the floor, so i bottled it and changed the channel. but i was intrigued, i flicked back and saw this rather cool guy with funky shades on. so i watched that episode.
my friend had been going on about this guy Horatio a few days later, and i realised it was that guy with the funky shades. so i just started to watch the series.

i then got into CSI:NY one day. i can't for the life of me remember why though.
and then i started watching vegas last :lol:
probably because i was a slash shipper on NY, heard about Nick and Greg.
see i'm a slash whore. so i had to see it. then i realised the show was actually pretty damn immense!

such bad reasons i know!

mines pretty boring - was reading through the Radio Times and each week new CSI eps were on the editor woman would give it rave reviews so I thought i would watch it, realised she was right and have been hooked ever since lol!

i was channel surfing...saw something i liked so i watched it....the first few episodes creeped me out but after that i was hooked....

my forensics teacher showed us an epi bcuz it was the end of the yr and there was nothing to do then the week after i was out sick all week and there was a marathon on spike tv and i just got hooked then i saw csi miami on A&E and got hooked, then i proceeded to buy all of the disk sets that were out and watch them all...idk how i started watching NY but i watch them all on a regular basis now

pizzapie said:
I started watching Miami during S2 the year after I took a May Term course called "Forensic Science" (more accurately called "Introduction to Spectroscopy"). We had to read mysteries, and I found that I liked them.

I started watching NY during S1, but did completely miss some eps (didn't even see them until I bought the DVDs this year). When Anna Belknap joined the cast, I became hooked.

I never got into LV. I tried watching a couple different reruns on Spike when nothing else was on and I couldn't get into them. Yes, I know that I could have just gotten bad eps (I don't remember what they were called).

However, this year, I'm probably not going to have time to feed an obsession for three shows anyway, so it's probably not a bad thing.

pizzapie , you are so lucky. The Santa Rosa Junior College only has a course in Forensics Lab in its Speech Department . Yech!

My sister and I loves to watch Crime Night at discovery channel. She was taking medical course at that time so she does understand some terms, while I tried to understand them. Then she got hooked watching CSI on AXN, I was like "Crime Night is better than...I do not like that.." Then afterwards, I got to watch an episode of season 3 of CSI:Miami that made me sitdown and watch....then I got to watch an episode in season 4 of CSI, then an episode in season 1 of CSI:NY...and think....that was cool..., I got confused at first because they were three..then I discovered CSI supreme sunday....so then I knew that there was three CSI...then I've watched all of them, every Sunday night....then I thought that it was facinating...cool show...better than Crime Night..Since I had been a nursing student, watching CSI for me is like an application of some of my subjects at school...maybe that's the reason I got hooked...CSI is far different from other crime show...this had made me sit down and watch... Now, I do not watch Crime Night anymore, thinking that the three CSI are far more better than that....and now I am the csi freak at our house.....thinking of how I got hooked with CSI makes me laugh...especially with my dumb reason why I won't watch it...its like i'm eating my words...

I read in a TV newspaper a big article over CSI:NY - a new serie which start finally in germany.
And I saw the hot two guys Carmine Giovinazzo & Eddie Cahill.

I thouht, the story sounds very interested and the both men was hot. So I saw later the first episode *Blink* and then became addicted... At the same time I bouhgt me the first DVD collection of Las Vegas and until I'm a huge fan of CSI.... ;)

A friend who worked on a book with Max Collins and knows I like mysteries said I'd like it and he was correct. I know, name dropper.

I startted at the very begining. But got more interested when a man died behind my house in a 4 am explosion that knocked things off of the walls. The CSI guys from my area were there and I have to say it was very sad but also very interesting at the same time.

Back