How do you feel about Lindsay?

Well in Bad Beats lindsay's going to kid around with him.
Saw the preview?
Lindsay: Footage from your 30th b-day party?

Well in Bad Beats lindsay's going to kid around with him.
Saw the preview?
Lindsay: Footage from your 30th b-day party?

Haha, yeah I actually laughed pretty hard at that. Like I said, I don't enjoy disliking her, so I still hope she'll grow on me. :D

Yeah, I actually laughed at that too.

I'm torn between hating to hate her and loving to hate her. Like I said, if she loosens up a bit I'll warm up to her but I am still a teensy bit bitter, so... but of course, that's not the reason why I thought she was a showoff.

Angie

Lindsay needs to learn how to tease back. Danny likes to tease and push buttons, that's just who he is.

And Lindsay is picking up on it. She was just seeing if Danny would grow up with his name calling and move on but he hasn't. Therefore, it's her turn.

I'm like totally taking midnight_tiptoes site. Danny was always so mean to Lindsay but she was still nice. At least Stella was nice to her from the beginning...I think now Danny has accepted that Lindsay is the new one and that she is doing a great job.
I really liked it when she processed the hair elastic in "young blood" because she was quicker than Danny.

I stand by my belief that it's one thing to be quicker, but it's another to totally flaunt the fact that you are. For some reason she's always struck me as that way. And yes, I think that Danny should have been a little less obnoxious, but that's his nature, as we all know.

Angie

Narf - wanna guess my attitude about her?? :eek:

Wtf - who does she think she is - Lindsay will never replace Aiden. :confused:
Hopefully Lindsay get´s shot and has to quit her job.
*Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad: :devil:

I like Lindsay. I think that given time, her character can develop and become as strong as the others.

I found that Lindsay was likeable yesterday. She wasn't eager and she didn't act the way she usually acts. I appluad her for standing her own ground and doing what she wants. The way she talked with that little girl was so sweet.

I personally like Lindsay. I think she's just used to doing things differently in Montana, and she just needs to get used to the New York frame of mind! It's not her fault that she has to replace Aiden, but I think that's part of the problem. Overall I think she's pretty cool!

Personally I think Danny's pulling the "push the secret crush in the mud" act. I've been the new girl, guy's do it ALL the time.

You mean he intends replacing Aiden by Lindsay?

@grissoms_gurl:
Oh please - it´s easy: Lindsay steels Aidens place in the team away. Don´t tell me they forced Ann Belknap to take over Lindsays role!! :eek:

I personally like Lindsay. I think she's just used to doing things differently in Montana, and she just needs to get used to the New York frame of mind! It's not her fault that she has to replace Aiden, but I think that's part of the problem. Overall I think she's pretty cool!

Yup. At first I hated Lindsay but I grew to like her. She's not there to replace Aiden; she's there to replace Aiden's job. It's true, no one could replace Aiden but you've gotta cut Lindsay some slack. She's the new girl.

Back