House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hormiga said:
I realized it was a hallucination from the very first moment and I use to be slow on those things...
I also found the shooter really tedious.
But despite that and this new fashion of shooting someone on the finales,it was a great ep.
Now I'm gonna suffer from House's withdrawls....lucky me I can rewatch and rewatch the eps during the summer.

I found these pics by Florian Schneider:

Hugh Laurie.
Jennifer Morrison.
Jesse Spencer.
Omar Epps.

I also have the RSL and the LE pics somewhere on my comp. But they don't look half as good. *sigh*

Mmm. House. Hot. :devil:

ok, this is by far my favorite website ever, just check out my sig and you would know why

so i have a Q&A is anyone here a wombats fan (cameron/chase)

ok so heres a question i want to ask house fans

after forever do you think they will bring up chases dad and what he left chase in season 3???, because he has been double dipping his pay check, and his dad didn't leave him any money

i know one rumar thet the producers might be doing but i dont think people like rumars

It would make a good storyline I guess.... Chase was never my favourite character(that honour goes to Wilson), but if the writers do pursue a storyline like this I'd look forward to it.

i hope they do, chase, wilson and cuddy should have season 3, because season 2 was cameron and formans (and by that i mean they were in it the most and got all the story lines, except for the mistake)

WHAT DO YOU THING?

house and cuddy are mom and dad duck
chase, cameron and forman are the ducklings

what is wilson, the fun uncle?

voglar is the old senial grampa
stacy is the daddys ducks ex who left a cripple duck and married a anoying duck who soon became a cripple duck, ducks have quowinky dinks alot, or is it pay back for bitchy duck, which duckling is the ugly duckling, i think chase, far from being ugly (really far) but is the black sheep duckling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back