House MD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures are awesome! thanks so much for posting them, I really like the cast one everyone is so gorgeous and sophisticated...where did you find them? cause they are really amazing pictures!

Thought I would share my latest icon entry, which features HOUSE!!

15x Misc. House Icons [Batch #1]

-Rules: May be used on forums/communities. Credit when using. Do not hotlink icons!

-Textless Icons are not Bases!

Teasers:

t1.
shaneshouse_icons08.png
t2.
shaneshouse_icons03.png

All 15 icons @ my Icon Journal

those are great abc! i always love your work!

when is the next ep? we have gone forever without one!

random question: of anyone that saw the first season, did you like volger(sp?) at all? i didnt like him becuase he made cameron go away for a while, and for the most part he was just jerk, but when he messed with house it was kinda cool, i liked seeing house really mad and messed with! :lol:

First Hormiga, those pics are awsome, there somthing about those pictures that Make Hugh look really really Goood! I think it's the settings and his clothes. Those blue eyes of his just stand right out. I looove Hugh's eyes.
And I didn't really like Volger, he was such an A**. But he brought out something really good in House's character. It was great to see House, all mad and pissed off.

CSIFAN1985

Vogler I didn't like him that much, but it was good to see Vogler push House's buttons. Although he made Cameron quit, we had great House/Cameron scenes during her leaving and House getting her back.

Also it was great seeing Vogler beaten :D

Which episode was that, when Cameron quit you know? Which were they? Obviously she came back..... (unless she has a twin....In that case, does House know?)

I really dislike Cameron, so I don't mind that she left, but Vogler as an idea was poorly executed and he became a very cartoonish villain.

She left in Role Model, came back in Love Hurts.

Question: Anything new on House? Ausiello: You know the big health scare involving Omar Epps' Foreman, that I told you about in January? Well, it's so big that the producers are turning it into a two part episode, airing May 2nd and 3rd. We'll also get our first glimpse of Foreman's dad, and he's going to look like Charles Dutton. In other House news, Buffy's Michelle Trachtenberg will be admitted on April 4th with Heart Transplant complications.

Yay, only one more week until a 8 weeks of non-stop House. This is going to be so sweet!! I don't know if I can handle 8 straight weeks of House ;) ;). It's going to be great.
1 WEEK TO GO!!!!

CSIFAN1985

Midnight tiptoes' ' sign remembers me the orange guy from House's pilot:

"Orange Guy: I was playing golf and my cleat got stuck. I mean, it hurt a little but I kept playing. The next morning I could barely stand up. Well, you’re smiling so I take it that means this isn’t serious.
[House takes out his pills]
Orange Guy: What’s that? What are you doing?
House: Painkillers.
Orange Guy: Oh, for you, for your leg.
House: No, ‘cause they’re yummy. You want one? It’ll make your back feel better.
[Guy nods and House gives him a painkiller]
House: Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem. Your wife is having an affair.
Orange Guy: What?!
House: You’re orange, you moron! It’s one thing for you not to notice, but if your wife hasn’t picked up on the fact that her husband has changed color, she’s just not paying attention. By the way, do you consume just a ridiculous amount of carrots and mega-dose vitamins?
[Guy nods]
House: The carrots turn you yellow, the niacin turns you red. Get some finger-paints and do the math. And get a good lawyer." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hormiga said:
Midnight tiptoes' ' sign remembers me the orange guy from House's pilot:

"Orange Guy: I was playing golf and my cleat got stuck. I mean, it hurt a little but I kept playing. The next morning I could barely stand up. Well, you’re smiling so I take it that means this isn’t serious.
[House takes out his pills]
Orange Guy: What’s that? What are you doing?
House: Painkillers.
Orange Guy: Oh, for you, for your leg.
House: No, ‘cause they’re yummy. You want one? It’ll make your back feel better.
[Guy nods and House gives him a painkiller]
House: Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem. Your wife is having an affair.
Orange Guy: What?!
House: You’re orange, you moron! It’s one thing for you not to notice, but if your wife hasn’t picked up on the fact that her husband has changed color, she’s just not paying attention. By the way, do you consume just a ridiculous amount of carrots and mega-dose vitamins?
[Guy nods]
House: The carrots turn you yellow, the niacin turns you red. Get some finger-paints and do the math. And get a good lawyer." :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: And at the end, Cuddy telling the orange patient that House was the 'best son of a bitch doctor.' If I worded it right. :lol:

:lol: @ Carol's siggy! First all orange baby, rock on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back