House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

at Television Without Pity website (House/Cam forever)

Could you put your spoiler in the spoilers tabs Kit4na, some people don't like to be spoiled

Big congrats to Jen and Jesse on their engagement, great news :D

The first time I saw TB or not TB (which was last week) I didn't feel good when sebastien hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. I was like OMG, what's that!!
I did wish House would walk in but damn he didn't. I haven't seen the epi yet where Cameron is on drugs but I have seen the clips so.. :)

Can't wait for Tuesday, to bad though, I believe there's no House for two or three weeks again after Tuesday :(
I just love House's comments.

Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.
You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking

I love Houses comments to.

Foreman: You want to bet on a patients life?
House: You think thats bad luck?

House: While you guys were wearing your Frankie says relax t shirts...

and the bloopers from s2 are just so hilarious. I love it when Jesse and Hugh are yelling at eachother and Hugh's like "Show me the working!" and Jesse's like "The working?" and Hugh goes "Yes the working! The math" or something like that but my favorite one I think would have to be when he was like 'I winked at Omar"

I also love it how he looks when he says such things. It's priceless.

*gasp*

bloopers!

I haven't seen them but I've seen pics and stuff like that. I love bloopers, in the play at school we're adding them to the DVD we make at the end of the year. They are so funny. And it's really nice to see when the show/movie/play is so serious and dark, it's nice to see the actors laughing, and it's funny to watch other people mess up.

I remember a while ago, my friend asked me to help her with a school project, and she had to make a commercial. I had to walk to a desk or something, and I tripped and brought the desk with me and papers flew everywhere. And my friend and I were talking and she forgot her lines and just randomly said 'apple'. :lol: In the end we decided to add bloopers to it because we had so many.

I'd like to see a blooper where Jen is walking, then she trips and brings Hugh, Omar and Jesse down with her.

*coughs* I've... never done that before. *looks around suspiciously.*

^^You can watch the bloopers here.

Congratulations to Jennifer and Jesse,they make such a cute couple and to Hugh Laurie for the sag nom !!! :D

*Looking forward the new ep on Tuesday*

Well there was an episode in the bloopers where Jen tripped coming out of an elevator and she started laughing.

I was actually really suprised to see bloopers for a Drama show. Because I know CSI: Miami never has any on there dvd's but the bloopers for House was the first thing I watched when I got season 2 lol.

I really hope Hugh Laurie wins his SAG nomination

And I can't wait till we get Season 3 out in the UK (think its not going to start until March, but it could be sooner though, so I really hope it will be)

Amy

Spoilers for tonight's episode.

I'm thankful that Tritter is now gone. I wasn't really surprised about House getting off, however I was really surprised that Cuddy lied in order to get House off, she seems like she has more morals than that. I'd say overall it was a superb episode, and can't wait for the next one. I just don't want to have to wait 3 more weeks.

Cuddy lied, because like me, she believed that House was actually doing rehab and getting clean but the little turd wasn't. He was just getting vicodin by bribing one of the nurses. I did like the episode and am very glad Tritter is gone. Did anyone else think that the guy who had his memory wiped out should have made some type of video of himself first? Personally I don't think I could ever do that to myself. I like my memories.

I loved last nights episode. But I however don't think that Tritter is gone for good. I think he's going to come back and really catch House or perhapes someone from his team in something that they might not be able to get out off.

My dad wouldn't stop talking about how cute house and Cameron where when she hugged him (normally thats my job) so I couldn't hear what they said to eachother. Does anybody remember?

The ending was so hilarious. I wasn't really expecting that but I was a little curious as to why he wasn't really sweating and stuff like he did in the episode where he was Detoxing.

csikicksurass said:
Congrats to Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison on their engagment! reported in People magazine that they got enganged over the holidays in Paris, no date was set.

Yay for them!!

YAYYYY!!! We are SO crashing their wedding :D

letsdance said:
csikicksurass said:
Congrats to Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison on their engagment! reported in People magazine that they got enganged over the holidays in Paris, no date was set.

Yay for them!!

YAYYYY!!! We are SO crashing their wedding :D

My thoughts when i found out :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back