House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

cath4gil said:
jazzfan said:
I'm really getting irriatated on one point. I know House is a great doctor, but they act like he is the only one who can save anybody. Do the other doctors not have a lick of sense when it comes to treating patients? Have they not learned anything at all from House?

Well the eppy before Chase found the right diagnosis and it S2 Cameron has been right, so he doesn't get it right all of the time ;),House just can't admit it

That is true, but it just seems like if he is detoxing and not in the greatest shape at the moment, why would they continue to try and get a diagnosis from him? I mean when Foreman was trying to open Cuddy's desk drawer so House could get the pills, it was like you tell me a diagnosis and I'll get the pills for you. Then Foreman uses what House tells him the next meeting with the others. But, he said it like he thought of it. Cuddy called him on it, though. But, what if she hadn't?

You right that the team shouldn't but I they know that he might be right, even when all the detoxing he was going through, his mind was still on the medical game.

Just to say the the Tritter arc finishes in the next eppy ;)

I missed last weeks's episode, and I did pick up a few things that happened. But could someone tell me what happened? Maybe the general idea of the patient, and from what I understand, there was a bit of personal things, maybe you could tell me what happened with that?

We were talking about House in Science class (again) and even my teacher said how tragic it was to see House go through detox, which it was when i saw him on the floor and when Wilson came in i was almost in tears :(

cath4gil said:
Hugh and House won the respective catagorys at the Satellite Awards :D

Wooot!!! Congratulations Hugh!!! Now he just need to win an Emmy and it's gonna be perfect :D

Cool! Congrats, Hugh. :) I can't wait to see all the episodes you're talking about. We're far behind though, season 1. ¬¬

I have a question: Does anyone of you know where to find House-caps?

I have a question: Does anyone of you know where to find House-caps?

I've been looking for those too.

Last night, after the episode, they played a promo for the new episodes coming up in the new year. I can't wait, they look great. :)

Oh well, I found one already! Wounded Hearts is a very great site, though it's only House/Cameron caps, I've been using their caps for my newest House icons, those will be up soon.

They are airing season one here and I must say I really love the season, though.. I can't wait for the newest seasons.

Oh man the episodes they showed last night on FOX, I haven't seen before, I came in late on the new season. And I've been trying to catch up on the re runs on The USA Network.

But the episodes they showed last night were so hilarious. I loved how House kept going on and on about how he thought Cuddy was pregnant.

Chase: Foreman, your momma's so fat that whenever her beeper went off the kids thought she was backing up

Oh, man that cracked me up to no end. I love Hugh Laurie and i'm startting to become a big fan of Jennifer Morrison. I can't wait until the new episodes start it looks like it'll be good.

I had to mute that part i counldn't stand watching that again :lol: oh Chase you waskally wabbit :lol:

That still cracks me up when Chase said that :lol:

Welcome speedmonkey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back