House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Don't say for now, want him gone forever

WOOO for Hugh winning the Golden Globe :D :D

Yayyyy,Hugh Laurie won the Golden Globe again. :D :D :D

"People are falling all over themselves to send you free shoes and free cufflinks and colonic irrigations for two. Nobody ever offers you a free acceptance speech. There just seems to be a gap in the market. I would love to be able to pull out a speech by Dolce & Gabbana."
– Hugh Laurie, best actor in a TV drama winner for House.

hughlauriefc9.jpg

42454779hughgettyaw4.jpg

So Hugh Laurie (House) is a british guy. I knew that since day one, but i give him props. He's doing a great job covering tha accent up.

Well done Hugh Laurie, well deserved! :D

Also, great pictures Hormiga. :)

Thanks for those piccies.

Oh man Hugh had me laughing last night. His accent is just so...awesomly awesome. I loved the part that he was saying that no one ever gives you a free speech. But I also loved it when he was like "I want to give a special thanks to Robert Sean Leonard. I have a reason. He gave me a reason, I just don't remember why" I wanted him to win but I honestly thought Keifer Southerland was going to be him out, but he didn't so big congrats go out to Hugh!

Thanks for the lovely pics Hormiga

Hugh speech was just brilliant and :lol:, fab that Jack Nicholson stood and applauded Hugh when he went to the stage, so cool :D

Aww. I am a House/Cam shipper for the show, *cough* my av *cough* but they look so cute together in that picture.

it is so amazingly adorable. <3

Ugh! I got so angry on Tuesday. I was so excited to watch House right after he got out of the whole Tritter thing, and what do I find when I turn on the TV? American Idol. I was so angry! I mean, why does one need two hours of yucky singing. I used to be a huge fan of AI, but then Chris Daughtry was voted off.
But yea I was raged.
So is House going to be a new episode this upcoming Tuesday?

On the 30th yup.

I still love AI but i agree it didn't have to be 2 hours long. Plus a bit of my love for it died when Constantine Marrones from the Carrie Underwood season (I think) was voted off. And then Chris. So i was missing out on House :mad:

Yea.. and this week, Bush's talk with some union made me watch yet another rerun of House! This is not fair!
I mean, Bush is a busy man, but can't it wait until AFTER House aired!?!?

I feel your pain letsdance, but I suppose the state of the union address is important too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back