House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Can we really?

*eyes go wide*

We should get hats, and jackets, and funky CSI-vests that aren't CSI vests because they say 'Jesse & Jen Wedding Crashers' on them instead. OH! Can we have walki-talkis too?! And can we have secret code names!

*cough*

Uhm. I enjoyed the House episode that was showed on the television in the part of my house that is my bedroom on Tuesday night. It was very enjoyable.

*laughs*

I can't go from grade one instinct to somewhat intelligent, can I? :lol:

Good eppy on Tuesday, although I could have hit House at the end, mind you as the show says Everbody Lies, although maybe he did want to change and then when he found out he was going to be ok, went back again

So glad that finally Cuddy said to House what we have all been thinking, but it was 4 eppy's too late

House/Cam, good scenes :D

Hoora that Tritter has finally gone!!

I wanted to hit House at the end but then again I wanted to pat him on the back, giving him a job well done smile. Because he knew what everyone wanted and he played them all. And wasn't a complete ass about it. ;)

All along, I knew House wasn't going to change, but I didn't expect them to say it outright like Wilson did at the end. I enjoy the guy who played Tritter, but I am glad the storyline is over. You can only reign in House so long before you have to let him off his leash.

Yay i am so happy that Tritter is gone.

I loved what Chase said to Foreman about medapaus :lol:

I love House, my friend thinks he's a hot old man, but no one beats Horatio with me. ;)

There's that one eppie when there were these to 2 teens were dating, and House finally solved the case by telling them that they were realated as in half brother and sister. And the teen boy was wite and the girl black. One of my favourite quotes from there was this. (Foreman and House are talking about dating women other skin colors then themselves) And House says: I don't care what color they are as long as they help me breed a suprior race. THAT made me laugh so hard!

By the way, b]Hormiga[/b], where did you get your sig? It's great!

Okay, I'm new to this thread, because I've only recently become hooked on House. Now, I've got to wonder where I've been the last two years. This show is terrific, but I can't believe I never watched it before now. Colour me hooked, because now I've got to buy the first two seasons and play catchup.

I had a question about the episode Fools for Love, when House is talking about Wilson talking to that Nurse from another part of the hospital. He says something like "If he's not hitting that then why is she here" Cameron replies with something like "Because I'm hitting that and it's totally hot" does that mean she's having a lesbian relationship with the nurse or is she saying that she's having an affair with Wilson.

I loved that line. And the way she said it just nailed it. And House's reaction was good too. I laughed so hard. :lol:

Yeah i haven't watched the last like 6 episodes. Are Cameron and House in like a relationship or something?

catey1234 said:
Okay, I'm new to this thread, because I've only recently become hooked on House. Now, I've got to wonder where I've been the last two years. This show is terrific, but I can't believe I never watched it before now. Colour me hooked, because now I've got to buy the first two seasons and play catchup.

That's what I had to do as well. But its such great catching up though. You have laughing moments and sad moments and then moments you're just like "Why are they doing that! *points at screen* lol.

I liked the episode were the brother and sister...found out they were brother and sister. It had Ricky Ulman in it from Phil of the Future...didn't care for the dark hair but still. lol. Anyways!

House is a great show. I spent the night at my friends house last night and all we did this morning was watch season 1.

Hunter said:
Yeah i haven't watched the last like 6 episodes. Are Cameron and House in like a relationship or something?

Oh I wish :D *sigh*, they are not in a relationship at the moment

Good luck to Hugh at the Golden Globes tomorrow :D

Thank GOD Tritter is gone... for now. Yay for Cuddy for fabricating the evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back